Home
Here's an excellent example of the Ted Williams M300 (Winchester 1400) 20 gauge semi-auto shotgun for 2-3/4" shells only. Shotgun is all original and in excellent plus condition only showing minimal signs of use with the original recoil pad and Poly-Choke intact. I measure 27" from the bolt face to the muzzle of the Poly-Choke and a 14" L.O.P.. The vent rib barrel also has a mid-bead and an excellent bore. Really a very nice, squeaky clean, shotgun. Additional pictures available on request. $475 delivered to your FFL, no trades. If it needs to come from a FFL, $20 additional. Please post here followed up with a PM and thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
And, last but not least...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Stormy day here bump...
I've got one of those. Fun little shotguns
© 24hourcampfire