Home
Amazon has Burris fullfield 11 scopes 3-9 for $109 & 4.5-14 for $129 & 6.5-20 for $189.50.
Links?
https://www.amazon.com/Burris-Fullfield-Ballistic-Rifle-Scope/dp/B000MM2QSK/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?crid=1M5IA6S8LPMTE&keywords=burris+fullfield+e1&qid=1656946433&sprefix=Burris+fullfield+%2Caps%2C129&sr=8-10

Even a caveman can do it.
Thanks for the heads up.
thanks for the heads up
Thanks bought another 4x14
Posted By: Dinny Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/04/22
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
https://www.amazon.com/Burris-Fullfield-Ballistic-Rifle-Scope/dp/B000MM2QSK/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?crid=1M5IA6S8LPMTE&keywords=burris+fullfield+e1&qid=1656946433&sprefix=Burris+fullfield+%2Caps%2C129&sr=8-10

Even a caveman can do it.
Thanks for the heads up.

LOL

Amazon - Burris Scopes
I had to buy 2 more.

Good price
Does anyone have experience with these? Quality?
Posted By: slm9s Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/04/22
Kind of the standard for low cost quality hunting scopes.
Just ordered one
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered two.
Yea I bought 2 of them 😀
These are excellent scopes for the money in my opinion
The 3-9x40 just got dropped to 98.00 on Amazon
Posted By: miguel Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/06/22
Originally Posted by lazydrifter
That did it! I have nothing to put it on, but that is a great deal. I had to buy it.
Posted By: WL205 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/06/22
First one came today, just ordered another. Hard to beat for $114 delivered.

I ordered one a few hours too early!
Originally Posted by vabowhntr

I ordered one a few hours too early!

Myself! Oh well it was still cheaper then the ones I bought from Doug and Natchez on close out. Put a 3-9 on my BAR 22 and have a 3-9 and 4.5-14 in the safe for backups.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/07/22
Originally Posted by hino895
Thanks bought another 4x14

Me too.
I'm an FFL and was thrilled to buy 5 of these a couple years ago on a sub-wholesale sale for $120 each. I have now used them all on various rifles. These are great scopes. Just bought two more off this sale. Insane price. Mr. Barsness has forgotten more about optics than most of us will ever know and he has great things to say about this scope.

Thanks for the heads up!
Rex
You guys are costly
I got my two of the 4.5-14 today, I hope that they don’t discount them, I might have to buy 2 more😃
Originally Posted by dodgecummins
I got my two of the 4.5-14 today, I hope that they don’t discount them, I might have to buy 2 more😃

Get your checkbook out...the 3-9s are now $98.
Originally Posted by miguel
That did it! I have nothing to put it on, but that is a great deal. I had to buy it.

Christmas presents!

Crap! I just bought another one……
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/07/22
This post just cost me a couple also.
At $98 how can you go wrong. I bought 2. I like the reticle focus a lot. These are good scopes at an excellent price.
You guys are very costly. I ended up with (2) 3x9 and
(1) 4.5x14‼️
Just checked & they still have all 3 of them in stock, we all are going to say that we should of bought more after they run out. Only if a guy had a extra couple of thousand of dollars 😀 I have like 40 of these Burris & paid a lot more for them when I bought them
Posted By: 5960 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/07/22
im going to put 3 on each gun
Had to get a 3-9x40. For $98? Dead nutz simple.
Puts the Leupold VX-Freedom series to shame.
Originally Posted by 5960
im going to put 3 on each gun

LOL, now you're thinkin'!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/07/22
Where ever these came from they must have had one heck of a stash.
Posted By: JPro Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/07/22
Have to order at least one at $98. Dang.....
Posted By: WVGuy Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/08/22
I have several of the 3x9 scopes already. I bought a 4.5x14. I do not have a gun for it. What is not to like about the price. You guys just cost me! Thanks for the heads up!

Warren
Just checked & they still have all 3 of them in stock, we all are going to say that we should of bought more after they run out. Only if a guy had a extra couple of thousand of dollars 😀 I have like 40 of these Burris & paid a lot more for them when I bought them
All they let you buy is 4. Even tried to go back in later and buy more but wouldn't let me.
Got me too. I’m three scopes richer.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/08/22
Got my 4.5x14. today, Great scope for the money. I just ordered another one.
Ordered a pair of 4.5 - 14 for future use.

Make that 4 of them
Posted By: Xycod Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/09/22
Not sure how many of you guys have tried the 4-14 but the few I’ve seen have glass way above their pay grade, especially in the resolution department. Sharpest cheap scope I’ve ever seen.
The 4.5x14 is the ones that I have the most of, they have the AO on them & yet not too long to be in the way & they team up with the DNZ medium mounts/rings without have to use extended rings, they sit just enough above the bbl to get some daylight between them. The 6.5x20 is good for longer range shooting from a hunting shack or blind & not carrying it threw the brush, if you are thinking about buying one you better do it at this price, 😀
Just ordered 2 of the 14's that I don't need
I ordered 2 more I am glad that they put a limit of 4 on them, or who knows how many we would buy😀
Posted By: WL205 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/10/22
I ordered 2 more I am glad that they put a limit of 4 on them, or who knows how many we would buy😀
Exactly right! I bought two of the 3-9 and already had one that was serving as a backup.

Then I find one with the 3p #4 or whatever they call that reticle and pick it up too.

Now I have 4 of the 3-9 that will likely cause me to buy more rifles!

Its a real disease…
If you'll contact me, we can work out a deal on the 3P#4. That will save you the anguish and money of buying another rifle for it!!!!
Posted By: WL205 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/10/22
Originally Posted by aboltfan
If you'll contact me, we can work out a deal on the 3P#4. That will save you the anguish and money of buying another rifle for it!!!!
I might consider it, another impulse buy as I cant hardly resist scopes with that style reticle. Wish I coulda got it for the Amazon price!
Posted By: Mink Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/10/22
I remember the Zeiss Conquest sale a few years ago, and regretted missing out on it. I snagged a few of these.
Couldn't help myself and ordered two 4.5 and two 3x9, too cheap not to.
The 3-9x40 is now marked down to $98. (Whoops, I guess everybody already knew that.)
I snagged a 3-9 and a 4.5-14!
I don’t know if it happened everywhere but probably about 5 years ago a local gun shop was selling Tikka’s T3 for $499.00 when they came out with the T3X rifle. Prices went up since then😀
4.5x14 is now 109.65 for Prime Day.
Unreal. They left me order 2 more of them, that makes 6. We will see if the order goes though since someone said that 4 was the limited. I should be able to buy the ones that you guys are thinking about buying & haven’t yet 😂
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/12/22
Chumley you just cost me some more but thanks.
Posted By: DBrink Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/12/22
Ditto
Posted By: Mink Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/12/22
So the limit turns out to be six total. eek
👍
Posted By: T4HALO Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/12/22
Picked up an extra. Thanks for the heads up.

T4
erGoing to order another 14 right now
The 3-9s came in yesterday. Now I'm going to have to order a 4-14 that I don't need. Between scopes and ammo, you enablers are costing me money.

Thanks guys.
I got my first one of 2 today. Seems to be pretty good glass at $130 so I had to order 2 more today at $110.
Time to go gun shopping now. Ordered 2 scopes and nothing to put them on. Paid 3 times that for a 4.5-14 20 yrs ago for my abolt. No issues and still live it!
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Chumley you just cost me some more but thanks.

Heck, I cost myself a couple hundred for sure. 4 scopes bought, only need 1. Guess I have to start rifle shopping....
They are out of the 4.5-14 Burris scopes for $109.65 we all knew that this day was coming 😀
They are out of the 4.5-14 Burris scopes for $109.65 we all knew that this day was coming 😀

Ordered one about 2 1/2 hours ago, may have been the last one…….
Posted By: DBrink Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/13/22
Saved me from going to the well again.
I got my order in about 6:30, should be here Friday. True loonyism on display here the last couple of days.
dang it too late..went to order this morning but deal is over
I'm kind of glad it's down, was looking at 2 different used rifles at LGS yesterday thinking "well, I have some decent scopes coming".....

And I already know in my head I've got numerous I have to liquidate once my Dad's estate settles.....
If any of yall decide you need to get rid of one, shoot me a pm
Posted By: mbrook Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/13/22
The $98.00 3-9s showing available.
Don’t forget to add the 3 year warranty that Amazon is offering on top of the Burris lifetime no questions ask guarantee. Wonder how many of those Amazon sold to those that aren’t familiar with the Burris Warranty?
Yep they show that they have the 3-9x40 Burris fo $98 😀
Showing delivery date of Sept. 1st for the 98.00 ones.
I mounted one today on a Remington 700 243 WSSM.

Sharp and clear up to 14.

Only nitpick I can say is that the writing on the ocular bell ( Burris ) rotates along with the entire ocular bell when changing power. Focus ring is tight enough to not move without intentionally moving it. Otherwise I'm a fan. Now to wait until it is lower than 100 degrees to go out and sight it in.
Showing delivery date of Sept. 1st for the 98.00 ones.
guess I will have to wait. Wish I could have snag an 4.5-14
Walmart has the 4.5x14's for $124 if anybody still wants to snag one.
Walmart has the 3=9x40 FFll for 109.00 with free shipping
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Burris-F...-Plex-Reticle-Matte-Black-200162/3311870

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Burris-F...Plex-Reticle-Matte-Black-200183/17367025

Max purchase of 4 on the 4.5-14 but looks like 10 on the 3-9
Posted By: T4HALO Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/14/22
Anyone know if these are China or Philippines?

T4
Philippines.
🇵🇭
3-9 won't get here until Sept. Long wait...
Originally Posted by Hic Smith
3-9 won't get here until Sept. Long wait...
Walmart has them for 109.00 free ship now. probably 4 days. And where Amazon had a limit of 4, Walmart has a limit of 10 of the 3-9 and 4 of the 4.5-14.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/14/22
I got my 2nd order today 4.5-14's, 3-9's almost here so will be tomorrow.
It looks like Amazon has 4.5-14 back in stock for $123.00
Posted By: DBrink Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 07/14/22
dodge, STOP I'm gonna have to build another room already!

Just kidding, I did pick up several and appreciate the PSA. wink
Still got the 4.5-14x42 $123.00
I put a 4.5-14 on a budget-build 10/22 rabbit gitter.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
$109.00 for the 3-9 & $125.00 for the 4.5-14 ballistic plex still on Amazon
Posted By: Jcon72 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 08/02/22
Man, I'm really considering one of the 6.5-20x50's for a 17 HMR. Does anyone know if these are the ones where the entire ocular bell rotates when you change the zoom power, which makes it awkward when using a flip-up lens cover? I have an older 4.5-14 Fullfield II on another rifle and that "feature" really annoys me.
Posted By: spud06 Re: Burris Fullfield scope sale - 08/02/22
They are on the 3 x 9...
Do they offer a duplex in a side focus model?
© 24hourcampfire