Home
Posted By: 1Akshooter Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/14/22
Selling a beautifully made Dan Wesson Bruin 10mm long slide with 6 3/8 barrel. Has low round count and looks new. Comes with the box and two mags and I also have a kydex combo hip/chest holster that was custom made for it.

Asking $2,100.00 for it shipped to your FFL. Personal check and shipped after funds clear. I can text pics and exchange cell phone numbers and I stay in touch till deal is complete.

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it.

Only trade I would be interested in is a equal value Dan Wesson .45 Govt. Mod.
Slick pistol. I absolutely love mine!

You can also buy a piece that replaces the rear sight in order to attach a red dot. Thats what I have done.
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/16/22
Lets try $2,000.00 shipped!
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/17/22
This great pistol also comes with a new brown shoulder holster and dual mag pouch from Craft Holsters, that I forgot to mention because I am old........
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/19/22
I am re-listing the Dan Wesson Bruin with out the Craft Shoulder Holster and mag pouch.

Selling a beautifully made Dan Wesson Bruin 10mm long slide with 6 3/8 barrel. Has low round count and looks new. Comes with the box and two mags and I also have about $200.00 in a kydex combo hip/chest holster that was custom made for it and a$150.00 for Wilson Combat mag well.

Asking $2,000.00 for all of it shipped to your FFL. Personal check and gun shipped after funds clear. I can text pics and exchange cell phone numbers and I stay in touch till deal is complete.

Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/20/22
BTT
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/20/22
Selling a beautifully made Dan Wesson Bruin 10mm long slide with 6 3/8 barrel. Has low round count and looks new. Comes with the box and two mags and I also have about $200.00 in kydex combo hip/chest holster that was custom made for it and $150.00 for Wilson Combat mag well.

Asking $2,000.00 for all of it shipped to your FFL. Personal check and gun shipped after funds clear. I can text pics and exchange cell phone numbers and I stay in touch till deal is complete.

Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/22/22
Lets try $1,900.00 guys.
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/25/22
How about $1,850.00 gents?
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 07/28/22
BTT
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/01/22
BTT
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/03/22
BTT
Posted By: Buckbomb Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/03/22
Can you pm your number? It won’t allow me to pm you because I’m a new member!
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/04/22
This is a PM, right?

Steve 907-398-6379
Posted By: pacecars Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/04/22
I will take it
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dan Wesson Bruin FS - 08/05/22
Sold to pacecars !
© 24hourcampfire