Home
Posted By: Cariboujack WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/18/22
I've got 2 for sale. First one is a # 411 which is a short action stock. Will work for 223, 243, 308 etc This is fairly rare in the sense that you rarely see them available. This is the only one I've seen that wasn't on a rifle. All original and good condition.

Second one is a # 413, this is for a standard long action, 270, 280, 30-06 etc. This is original with the exception that someone added a sling stud behind the original sling ring, in the front, but not the back.

I haven't even seen a 411 for sale, and on Ebay the long actions run from $375 to $445 right now from what I've seen.

I'm thinking $350 for 411 shipped to the lower 48. Thinking $300 for the 413. If you want both I'll send them for $600. I don't do pictures so if you want to see them please PM me your phone number or email and I'll text you pictures.

Please keep any negative comments to yourself or pm me regarding those.

Thanks for looking
up
up
bump
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/21/22
I’ll go 150.00 plus 25 shipping for the long action if you decide to go lower
still available
Caribou, your prices are fair buddy. I recently sold a long action boat paddle stock for $383. Don't let these guys bust your balls..
I appreciate it. That's what I was shooting for, but apparently some people don't mind trying to work someone over.

I'm moving back to Alaska later this fall, and I suspect I can sell them up there, if they don't sell here. I enjoy the Alaska gun shows.
Bump
TTT
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/29/22
Gahhhhhh….dayuuumm!!!!
Posted By: JeffyD Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/29/22
Bump for one of the finest gentlemen you'll ever do business with. And those stocks are indestructible and getting scarce.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/29/22
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Bump for one of the finest gentlemen you'll ever do business with. And those stocks are indestructible and getting scarce.

+1 on both accounts.
Caribou is a class act.
Thank you gentlemen.
Bump for Caribou!
Cariboujack,

Seem like fair market to me. Funny how when they came out, the canoe paddle stocks were the scourge of the earth to some, and still are to some, but they are tougher than a dumptruck full of neckbones and gristle, and those rifles are fetching a prettier penny than anyone would imagine these days. Only stands to reason the stocks would too. I had one in .280 Rem, and beat the dogmess out of it, and gave it to my daughter a few years back. It’s very accurate, and she’s still killing deer with it. GLWS.

Doc_Holidude
Posted By: gankster Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/30/22
I paid $550 for my paddle stock a few years back. Its a long action. Thats right it had a 264 stainless barreled action in it too. LOL
Yep

I recall thinking they were kinda ugly but there was something that was very practical and sort of appealing at the same time. I could not decide if I did or did not like them. Their practical nature however just made too much sense, and obviously they have become quite popular and rightfully so.
I remember when Ruger discontinued these rifles and every shop in Alaska was selling them for 25% off.

Wish I’d kept mine in 300 Win Mag and another in 308.
So damn ugly, yet so purposeful! I really wanted to replace mine with a Hogue overmold back then, only because they looked better. Never did…the canoe paddle grew on me. It saw some of the ugliest weather I’ve ever hunted in and took it like a champ. Shot a nice 8 point next to last day of the PA 2012 season, in a mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain that wasn’t fit to hunt in. Glad old Earl(the .280)and me braved it. Sorry for a story hijack!

Bump back up to get em sold!
Posted By: Whelenman Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 07/30/22
I’ve got one in my Whelen, and one in my 6 mm rem !
The Long action stock is SOLD,

But that leaves the short action model that's still available.

Thanks for looking and for all the nice comments.
ttt
Bump
TTT
Posted By: Fury01 Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 08/09/22
If they fit you, best all weather stock made.
TTT
Posted By: Stihl27 Re: WTS: Ruger Zytel Stocks - 08/10/22
I’ll trade you a ruger short action Woodstock for the long action paddle
Both stocks have been sold it would appear.
© 24hourcampfire