Home
Two new, never used Shimano Calcutta 401 F casting reels. These reels are made in Japan. Asking $175 OBO each shipped. Take them both for $325 shipped Now $165 each or $310 for both. Now $155 each or $300 for both shipped

Attached picture IMG_3113.JPG
Man I wish you weren’t left handed. You’ve been selling some nice reels.
up
Originally Posted by TheKid
Man I wish you weren’t left handed. You’ve been selling some nice reels.
I agree. They would have been on their way to my house if they were R handed reels! I could use a couple of new ones.
Tag
Learn to reel with your left hand, no different than a spinning reel. Besides when you cast right handed now you’re ready to start reeling.
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
Learn to reel with your left hand, no different than a spinning reel. Besides when you cast right handed now you’re ready to start reeling.
Sounds like it should be that easy but I have tried and it AIN'T
Originally Posted by RustyReel
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
Sounds like it should be that easy but I have tried and it AIN'T
+1. I change my spinning reel handles to the right side too, or buy left handed ones if they aren’t reversible.
up
up
I wish those were 200 size…..I’m a righty and switched to LH casting stuff years ago……redfish on top water will hit before you can switch hands on the cast.
up
up
up
up
How about $280 shipped for the pair.
up
up
Now $260 for the pair shipped.
I'm right handed, but my baitcasters are all LH, with the crank on the left. I think it feels more natural, as I switch between baitcasters and spinners based on the conditions and lures I'm using.
up
Those are right handed reels in my book, the same as my spinning reels. Cast with the right, reel with the left. Bump for some great reels.
up
up
Originally Posted by Idbob
Now $260 for the pair shipped.

I'll take them both. PM inbound.
Great buy! And I do right hand cast and left hand reel also.
Sold to ryoushi.
© 24hourcampfire