Home
My got to riflee for antelope and whitetails is my catbird, so this sits in the safe, and never sees daylight. Would like to sell all as a package, will not break it up at this time.
If the buyer does not want the components, will cross that bridge at that time. Am torn, on the price, the way things are now days, everything is crazy high. Not looking to gouge
anyone, just want to be fair. PM me a fair price, I am not going to list everything separately at this time. For pictures pm your e-mail, having trouble listing them.
I am aware of what this is all worth in these crazy price days, I am not looking for crazy price amount, just fair. PM me with and offer, no trades at this time. $2550 range for all.
If you want to talk PM your phone number.

Left-Handed 257Wby in the Ultralight model. Light gray stock with black spider webbing. 26" stainless barrel with blackened flutes. Factory installed Accu-break. Also comes with rod to remove the break and the Weatherby thread protector if you want to remove the break for hunting. Has one small imperfection in stock from the factory mold. Has less than 75 rounds thru the barrel, mostly at the range. Was hunted for 1 year, now sits in the safe.
It is topped with Zeiss V4 6-24-50mm has target turrets sits in precision vortex rings, 20 moa EGW base. Have only shot 120 gr nosler partions moa.

Brass 100 Norma new primed, 60 primed resized nickel and brass mixed.

Ammo 60 rounds of factory 120 gr. Nosler Partions.
40 rounds of 100 gr TTSX

Bullets: Full box 110 gr accubonds. Full box of 100 gr TSX

2 sets of RCBS dies.

Will be listing others in the future, some LH some RH.
Thanks Russ
I would consider a trade for humminbird helix g3n or newer 9, 12, 15.
Up for the weekly crowd
How were the groups
MOA with 120 gr partitions, only thing I ever tried.
Bump for package price reduction $2250
© 24hourcampfire