Home
Would have to guess 800 plus bare minimum 303 brit measure .311 we a re guessing 800 pcs 100.00 plus flat rate med box for shipping
Email
[email protected]

Attached picture 9B057E06-B188-4B02-B393-E33DD0793851.jpeg
Anyone looking at this should know you never delivered items you offered for sale 2 months ago.

Blankets
On second thought, I'll pass.
Appreciate ur input that being said i never took any money due to we had a family issue and i should copy and paste the message you sent me but i am more of a man than that
bbassi any time you wanna get together for coffee and run youre mouth let me know ill even pay for the coffee bout had it with you
What weight, and profile are they ?
Originally Posted by Tinemaster
Appreciate ur input that being said i never took any money due to we had a family issue and i should copy and paste the message you sent me but i am more of a man than that
bbassi any time you wanna get together for coffee and run youre mouth let me know ill even pay for the coffee bout had it with you
You mean this message?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And for the record, I'd take you up on that cup of coffee, but I don't have another 2 months to wait here tough guy. wink
brass is spoken for
Originally Posted by Tinemaster
brass is spoken for

What exactly are you trying to sell? Brass or bullets?
Both and both have been sold
Hope you have a smooth transaction, I was in on the blankets deal and never got an address to send the money to. I would back bbassi up on this. Empty promises galore but in the end I never did get an address to send the money. Always tomorrow but the seller never came through, many excuses and I understand if there are issues but this is like 2 1/2 months later.

Shawn
Give him a break man, sister in a car wreck,lead man sick, other lead man out of town, buisness problems, lost his car keys, sun was in his eyes, LOL!
Components received. Thanks for the deal, Tinemaster.
© 24hourcampfire