Home
I have a sweet little savage 99 featherweight in 243 that unfortunately someone at some point tried a few times to attach a front sling swivel stud and left a number of wood filler patches as well as cut the butt down for a 12" length of pull and I'm wanting to restore this and bring it back to life . Let me know if anyone has anything laying around that will work for this. Also interested in a MPI synthetic stock as well.you can email me direct at [email protected]
I have a couple of boxes full of 99 wood. You know what "style" you are looking for. To me they are all just 99's. smile Are any of these right?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A bit confused. Do you want the wood or the furniture (those appendages that are attached to the wood)?
Originally Posted by 160user
I have a couple of boxes full of 99 wood. You know what "style" you are looking for. To me they are all just 99's. smile Are any of these right?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Looks like there is something in there that will work. I'll take some pics this evening and post them .

Thanks
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
A bit confused. Do you want the wood or the furniture (those appendages that are attached to the wood)?

I'll take it either way but I'm mainly looking for the wood.
@160user can you email me at [email protected]. I'm a new member here and cannot use private messages yet. Would like to figure out a deal.

Thanks
Email sent
© 24hourcampfire