Attached picture 998F8AEB-6E7F-48B8-B81B-B4A7B326491A.jpeg
Attached picture 283761CF-9257-41D8-A9D3-EC6796D7F286.jpeg
Posted By: hikerbum Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/11/22
If close to Niagara county, ??
Posted By: wa11 Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/11/22
i will take these pm in rout
2nd just in case. Thanks
Posted By: Dinny Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/12/22
That's a great price for shipped primers! What's it cost to renew a hazmat shipping license these days?
Originally Posted by Dinny
That's a great price for shipped primers! What's it cost to renew a hazmat shipping license these days?

That didnt take long
Posted By: EdM Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by mud_bogger

That didnt take long

Not a surprise given the poster. Why does he GAF? Over and over...
Just cracks me up. A guy can sell ammo all day long an not a word...but OMG he's selling primers...gimmee a break
Posted By: Dinny Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/13/22
Years ago my local UPS delivery driver was killed by unmarked and illegally shipped hazmat items that reacted to high heat inside the big brown truck he was driving. He left behind a wife and three kids. Shipping rules are in place to protect others. Put yourself in his family's shoes.
Just let some go off ina plane! The end of hazmat shipping..
Years ago my local UPS delivery driver was killed by unmarked and illegally shipped hazmat items that reacted to high heat inside the big brown truck he was driving. He left behind a wife and three kids. Shipping rules are in place to protect others. Put yourself in his family's shoes.

and the big brown truck drivers handles haz mat packages differently, do they have a air conddition blast box in there truck. there air condition is the doors open, have you ever seen USP unload trucks at night with has haz mat packages on them? I have, so if that package was marked haz mat he wouldn't have been killed
Posted By: BamBam Re: 1000 Small Pistol Primers - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by steveredd1

and the big brown truck drivers handles haz mat packages differently, do they have a air conddition blast box in there truck. there air condition is the doors open, have you ever seen USP unload trucks at night with has haz mat packages on them? I have, so if that package was marked haz mat he wouldn't have been killed

Lol, It’s so true so!!! So much bull!!!
© 24hourcampfire