Home
Posted By: 160user So much for downsizing....... - 08/26/22
I have been trying to get rid of my wood gun stocks. I have them everywhere and sell a few as time allows. I was making a LITTLE headway and then I go and buy all this today. I need to have my head examined. Lots of cool old used stuff and lots of NIB obsolete stuff but geez is it dusty. I know what I am doing all weekend long!

UPDATE: Holy Chit! My PM's blew up. I didn't mean for this to be a fishing expedition. I will list stuff as time allows but thanks for the thoughts.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
You're worse than I am...and that's saying something!

crazy
I’m trying to actually downsize myself but none of you guys seem to be interested in clean firearms it seems. Sign of the times unfortunately I guess. PM sent btw.
Originally Posted by stang5021
I’m trying to actually downsize myself but none of you guys seem to be interested in clean firearms it seems. Sign of the times unfortunately I guess. PM sent btw.

At least I can heat the house this winter with this wood. smile
That looks like fun!!!
Are they remington stocks?
Wish I was closer love digging it that kind of fun. Would like to hear what you come up with.

Dive in
Would be interested in a 20/28 ga wingmaster stock set that’s fairly close to being a match.
Jonathan
Anything LC Smith?
wow i'm envious love that old Remington stuff.
larry in reno
And I am still going to take a Winchester stick from you I just got tied up at work and couldn’t get back to you Will touch base with you on Monday on the model 70 xtr stock you sent me pics of Thanks in advance
And I bet there is some nice stuff in that lot of stash
Kind of like Christmas digging through bundle deals!!
We appreciate all the goodies you bring to the campfire!
Don’t be too hard on yourself!
I am looking for a Winchester Model 12 12 gauge stock with butt plate. That is a nice pile of goodies!!
Any Win 71 stock sets?
Pm sent
PM Sent
grin
Originally Posted by Dinny
Any Win 71 stock sets?

Did you recently acquire a beat up 71 from a certain online gun auction site?
Browning BAR series 1?
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by Dinny
Any Win 71 stock sets?

Did you recently acquire a beat up 71 from a certain online gun auction site?

Not from an online auction.
It is quite a treasure hunt. I have the market cornered on new wood sets for brands I have never even heard of like Zabala, Fias and Kassner. I also believe I am the largest collector of Winchester model 100 stocks in the free world. This stuff was actually heavy to new Browning and Savage (not 99) but a nice variety of stuff. Lots of new, some used and some to be repaired. There was actually very little Marlin or Remington stuff but it was still fun!
Anything in a savage 110 short action?
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Anything in a savage 110 short action?

I have a whole crate full of Savage bolt stocks but there are several different variations that I don't believe interchange. Different magazine styles, bolt release locations, accu-trigger, etc.
Downsizing is a Biden plot!!!
© 24hourcampfire