Home
I have 3 excellent condition S&W revolvers for sale. First posted ”I’ll take it”. No trades or electronic payment. These are shipped prices, FFL to FFL.
The stainless models show fine scratches & scuffs that every S&W stainless of that era show unless they were polished later.

First is a 617 no-dash. Looks unfired to me. Has original worn box & paperwork. It is wearing a very nice set of Culina maple burle Combat grips. Can be had with a worn set of factory Combats or an older set of Diamond Magna Service grips. $1300 with the Culinas, $1175 with the worn Combats, $1100 with the Diamond Service grips.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next is a lightly used Model 63 no-dash. Original worn box & paperwork.Wearing a set of factory Combats pictured, can be had with a set of factory Magna grips. $900 with the Combats, $800 with the Magna grips.

And last is a clean 317-1. Only wear I see is a turn line on the cylinder. Has the box & paperwork. $800 with the factory banana grips or $725 with the synthetic grips it came with.

I will take the 617 with the magna set
Pm sent
617 sold to GBOB
must.............. resist ............... that............ M63 eek
CBinNH is a top notch guy. Don't hesitate if you want something as they appear to be priced to sell and will go quick.
I'll take the 317, sent you a pm.
If you still have the rubber grips for the 317 I may be interested in just the grips.

Mark in Ga
If you would like to sell the combat grips on the 63 I would be interested
I took the 317 with the rubber grips. Wood is still available, as far as I know.
I’ll take the Culina grips If for sale.
I will take the 63 - no dash.

Thank you.
All sold, thanks
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
CBinNH is a top notch guy. Don't hesitate if you want something as they appear to be priced to sell and will go quick.
Seconds on the 317. If you don’t want that CaribouJack you just let me know!
GBOB-

Those grips are amazing!!! Congrats!
2nds on the 63
Originally Posted by Akbob5

Sorry, I've been looking for one of those for a LONG time. Already sent the money out.
Did the Banana grips sell with the 317?
Originally Posted by Akbob5

Sorry, I've been looking for one of those for a LONG time. Already sent the money out.

No worries whatsoever M! That’s a beauty and glad you added it to your collection. You most likey saved me from purgatory!
© 24hourcampfire