Home
This is a nearly perfect hard back copy of the second edition of Roger Rule's " The Rifleman's Rifle".
There are no blems on the cover and no issues within the pages. No notes, no bent page markers. I don't know if these came with a dust cover, but this one does not have one.
I am looking for $400, shipped and insured to your CONUS address. The first "I Will Take It", posted on this forum, followed by a PM, gets the book. Most checks are welcome, but NO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS!
Questions and requests for pics are welcome, but an IWTI, trumps all others. As always, your satisfaction in is guaranteed.
Thanks for looking.
donsm70
Tag

grin
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Tag
Come on AK. Go for it.
donsm70

grin
Lol!

Have one; or would!

Back up for ya.

smile
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Lol!

Have one; or would!

Back up for ya.

smile
Thanks,
donsm70
One of my most used books.
Every pre 64 M70 fan should have at least 1 copy.
I got the first addition. Hell of a reference.
To the top.
donsm70
I have one of those. Sold all my model 70s. Not sure why I am keeping the book. Or maybe I am. I am 82, 70% disabled and wrapping and shipping is difficult. Have over 60 years accumulation of firearms reference books.
You can buy book wraps on Ebay that are easy to use.

As far as selling your collection, Ebay is the best place unless you want to set up an Amazon seller account.
Thanks for the information on the book wraps. I never even thought to look there. I do note that 60 yrs of Gun Digests will require many wraps unless someone is interested in all. I think I will try to convince my heirs to handle this. I thought that this site would be a good place to sell the Skeeter Skelton books and all the Colt Firearms books.
Price reduced to $375 shipped with satisfaction guaranteed.
donsm70
If your price on the Rule book is indicative, your heirs will be busy.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Thanks for the bump
donsm70
Originally Posted by UpThePole

Now thats's just too too funny!
Now priced at $350 shipped.
donsm70
Still available.
donsm70
Originally Posted by cowboy77845
Thanks for the information on the book wraps. I never even thought to look there. I do note that 60 yrs of Gun Digests will require many wraps unless someone is interested in all. I think I will try to convince my heirs to handle this. I thought that this site would be a good place to sell the Skeeter Skelton books and all the Colt Firearms books.
Would you happen to have a copy of remington autoloading and pump action rifles by Eugene Myszkowski in that collection?

Op i apologize for asking in your thread, but being new to the forum I am not able to dm yet. Free bump.
Many thanks to Cowboy77845 for allowing me to adopt his mint copy of Rule's wonderful reference book.

TC
I'm closing this ad due to several "members" schitting on my post. I am looking forward to returning the favor.
I may relist, or not.
donsm70
© 24hourcampfire