Home
This is a Rolling Bones Accuracy System Rifle in 7MM Mag. It is in great shape but it has been to the field. It has taken several elk at more than 500 yards. It only has around 100 rounds through it. The Leupold scope that comes with it was specially produced by Leupold for the Rolling Bones Accuracy System. It has a Custom dial that has been cut for a certian 160 grain factory ammo. I have a few boxes of it available for the purchaser if they want it. It also comes with a New MOA dial that I ordered from Leupold. This rifle is amazingly accurate with the factory ammo. I can only imagine what handloads could produce. It has a 9.5 twist rate. Please google Rolling Bones Accuracy Sytems and read about them. I'll take 3000 for the rifle and scope. The scope is a Leupold VX6 3-18X50. I do not want to separate because the Rifle and Scope are made to go with each other. Both the Scope and Rifle have the Rolling Bones names on them. Feel free to PM with trade offers. I have pretty much everything I need but you never know. I can take better pictures and text them if you PM me your number.

Attached picture 7mm2.jpg
Attached picture 7mm5.jpg
More Pics

Attached picture 7mm3.jpg
Attached picture 7mm4.jpg
Last Pic

Attached picture 7mm.jpg
Bumporoni!
Price Drop! 2500 + shipping. Remeber this is a custom gun and the V6 scope was 2200 bucks. This is a great deal!
I'm just going to hold onto this one for a while. No longer for sale!
© 24hourcampfire