Home
Weatherby Ultralite 338-06 Used Great Shape, excellent handling, fun rifle $1750 plus $50 postage Continental US

fluted Barell and fluted bolt

some light scratches near the end of the barell

I accept postal money order, PayPal and venmo

Trigger pull Weight: 2.75 pds
Length of Pull: 13 5/16”
Length of complete Rifle 43.5”
Length of barrel: 23”
Weight of Rifle w/ Rings 6.8 pds

Comes w 123 Loaded rounds Barnes 185gr TTSX 57gr IMR 4064
63 unloaded brass cases
Plus New Lee Dies

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
thank you for looking
Nice. What size are the groups with your reloads.
I'm sorry i do not recall. I have not shot it since before Covid and I mostly shot off of sticks. smile
Thank you for looking
One of my favorite calibers. Glwts.
"Comes w 123 Loaded rounds Barnes 185gr TTSX 57gr IMR 4064"

That same load is MOA in my 338-06. Nice rifle. Hope it sells for you.
Was the barrel Cerakoted? Thanks.
Sakot 76 not sure if this was cerakoted?
Sako 76, Ia m still not sure if cerakoted but supposedly they all are. I am not sure how to tell.

Jim
Thanks for looking
Thank you for looking
Thankk you for looking
Thank you for looking
“A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined…”
– George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790
This is the "Super Big Game Master" variant, which had the cerakoted metal/green stock. The standard "Ultra Lightweight" had a matte blued receiver, un-coated stainless barrel with blackened flutes and gray stock.
SCGunNut- I will look into this but this is a grey stock - there is no green. I just googled pictures of the Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lighweight 338-06 and everyone I saw looked just like mine. Maybe they did something different for the caliber?

I googles the Super Big Game master and saw a green stock like you said. I have also seen tan. Mine has the grey stock. = Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight
10/4 I just glanced at the pics and for some reason it looked darker than mine. On second look, yes, I see it is gray. I am semi-color blind but didn't know I was THAT bad! eek
Damn I wish someone would buy this rifle so that I can quit checking it out !
SCGunnut, no problem. I did not even know there was a Weatherby big game master. Have a good week.

Jim
“Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.” —Rod Stewart
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln
Originally Posted by Singleshot03
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

Ha Ha ....love it!
“Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will.” – Theodore Roosevelt
"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
My Weatherby Ultra Lightweight 338-06 has a grey stock, black receiver (appears to be a coating vs bluing) and a stainless barrel that is stainless with the flutes black (appears to be the same coating as the receiver.

The only Super Big Game Master I have seen had a tan stock with all black receiver and barrel coating.
bump
bump
bump
bumb
b
Originally Posted by VaHunter
My Weatherby Ultra Lightweight 338-06 has a grey stock, black receiver (appears to be a coating vs bluing) and a stainless barrel that is stainless with the flutes black (appears to be the same coating as the receiver.

The only Super Big Game Master I have seen had a tan stock with all black receiver and barrel coating.
Originally Posted by VaHunter

This what I have seen as well. I have the mkv ultralight weight 338/06 as well. Great gun bump!
We interrupt this marriage for hunting season .
“Although I'm only fourteen, I know quite well what I want, I know who is right and who is wrong. I have my opinions, my own ideas and principles, and although it may sound pretty mad from an adolescent, I feel more of a person than a child, I feel quite indepedent of anyone.”
― Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank
bump
bumb
bumb
bump
bump
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bump
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
Happy thanksgiving
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
Elon
Bumb
"We demand that big business give the people a square deal; in return we must insist that when anyone engaged in big business honestly endeavors to do right he shall himself be given a square deal." TR
"It is no use to preach to [children] if you do not act decently yourself." TR
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
bumb
weatherby Mark 5 action
bumb
Merry Christmas
I have this same rifle in 30-06. It will cloverleaf 180 core lokts and shoot 150 interlocks with 4320 or 4350 sub minute every day. Have killed alot of stuff with one. They are great rifles.
© 24hourcampfire