Home
For sale is my Remington model seven from the Remington custom shop in 6.8 spc. 22” barrel with Talley scope mounts. I should have the box around here somewhere. $1900.00 shipped and insured. Rifle will ship FFL to FFL. Shipping to CA will be extra.
Thanks for looking,
Ronnie

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I'd swap you a Remington 700 LVSF in 17 Rem for it. Nice rifle.
Thanks, but I’m not looking for trades.
Ronnie
Very cool.
First cataloged 2005.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Thank you, I never tried to find any information on it, I just shot it.
Ronnie
What a cool little rifle! Looks to be in excellent condition! GLWS
Slick Little Rifle.. Ill Bet It Don't Last To Long..And You'll Miss It When It's Gone..That's A Dandy
I have the big brother .....unfired...700 fluted.
Thats a rare one. I looked for one for a while. I had the Fluted 700 and Now have the Ruger Compact NIB
I had 4 of the 700 for a while, one had the 26” heavy barrel the other 3 were 20” heavy I believe.
Ronnie
Up
Hello! New member here. Did all my trading on the Sniper's Hide as ranger1183. I'd like to buy this rifle, but because I am so new here I cannot PM you. Maybe you can PM me and I can reply to that? Let me know, thanks.
He can’t pm you either. Easiest way is to put up a phone or email and then delete it as soon as he sees it. Or put it up and I’ll PM it to him right now.
Originally Posted by ScottyLTD
Hello! New member here. Did all my trading on the Sniper's Hide as ranger1183. I'd like to buy this rifle, but because I am so new here I cannot PM you. Maybe you can PM me and I can reply to that? Let me know, thanks.

Post comment on topics till you get the required amount of post. Then send a pm
Ronnie
Originally Posted by Fanofthefortyone

Post comment on topics till you get the required amount of post. Then send a pm
Ronnie
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Either way, I am very interested in this rifle.
Up
PM sent regarding purchase.
Bump for a sharp little rifle...
PM sent regarding purchase.

Pm replied to.
Ronnie
Deal pending
Have not heard from the buyer . Back up again
Ronnie
Ronnie, I have been PMing you. Please check those as I have bought the money orders and have done all the work on my end to make this deal happen. I want this rifle and have everything to buy it. Do we still have a deal? Scott
All funds sent. USPS tracking number sent to your phone. Thank you.
SPF!
Thanks
Ronnie
© 24hourcampfire