Home
Beautiful, as new, Benelli Montefeltro Silver Featherweight 20 gauge semi-auto shotgun. Shotgun has a 24" barrel with a carbon fiber rib and includes everything it came with, 5 - choke tubes, choke tube wrench, shims, oil, manual and the Benelli plastic takedown case. Only flaws I can find are pictured, tiny spot on the right side of the stock and the toe of the recoil pad is scuffed, how I got it. I measure 14-1/4" LOP. And it lives up to it's Featherlight name, not much over 5 pounds w/o shells in it. Asking $1400 delivered to your FFL, from me, a non FFL with a check for payment. Please post here followed by a PM if interested. I'll get more pictures added to the post as quickly as I can and thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That's a good price for a real nice lightweight shotgun.
I have 2 of my own or I might have dealed on it.
Good Luck with your Sale.
MugsyDog
Originally Posted by mugsydog
That's a good price for a real nice lightweight shotgun.
I have 2 of my own or I might have dealed on it.
Good Luck with your Sale.
MugsyDog

Yep. I’ve got it’s twin. Mine also has the 24” barrel. One of my favorite bird hunting guns, and the best handling shotgun I own.
Get thee behind me, Satan...
Must scroll through...
I'll PM you a bunch of pictures! Lol! Thanks guys!
good looking shotgun
Is this a flat rib or step rib?
Help me. I have 26" bbls on my lightweight shotguns. 28" on O/U. Is 24" an advantage in anyway? Great looking rig and I am hoping this isn't here too long. This hits a current weak spot and from a good guy here on the fire.
Barrel length, to me, is subjective. It's all a matter of preference as there's no ballistic advantage. For the type of upland hunting I like to do, a shorter barrel is an advantage, I go into thick stuff. To me, the 24" barrel balances and points better and swings faster for quick shooting on grouse. I also have a M2 20ga with a 24" barrel that just gets used more.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Really nice looking shotgun.
Thank you!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Sold locally.
© 24hourcampfire