Home
Anyone have a set of leupold Yosemite 6x30 porro binoculars for sale? Would prefer if they had the case they came with. Daughters old enough now to get her first real pair of binos and these would be just about perfect.
Will check and see if I still have mine. Haven't used it for a while...
You can still buy them new and very reasonable
Originally Posted by 7887mm08
You can still buy them new and very reasonable

I can't seem to find any in-stock online. Have you a source?
Well about a month or so they were available. i'm sorry but i guess i was WRONG (boy that hurts to say)!
I also have a pair of those and my son does also. As i said about a month ago i thought i would buy a spare pair and i found them in several places, although
i never did buy them.
SORRY FOR THE MIS-INFORMATION!
https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1024080259
Originally Posted by 7887mm08
Well about a month or so they were available. i'm sorry but i guess i was WRONG (boy that hurts to say)!
I also have a pair of those and my son does also. As i said about a month ago i thought i would buy a spare pair and i found them in several places, although
i never did buy them.
SORRY FOR THE MIS-INFORMATION!

Dang, I wish you weren't wrong...I can find some 8X, but not 6X. Maybe going to try the Kowa versions. I really like the 6X for PA woods hunting.
I hadn’t been able to find new ones either, so thought I would ask here first. If I can’t find any, will probably just the Kowa version.
Sent you a PM.
© 24hourcampfire