Home
I’m getting out of the Partition business and thinning my bullet selection. Offering 160 grain 7mm Partition seconds for $50/bag, add $12 for shipping. That’s flat rate, buy as many as you want, I have 32 bags.

P
Tag
how many in a bag?
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
how many in a bag?

Fiddy
Good time to be selling Pharm. Those are a damn good bullet in the 7mm magnums.
Yeah, but they’re getting really hard to find and the 162 eldx work well so…
Tag. Want to pull trigger because 160s AB is what my 7mm shoots, but have heard of some seconds just being tarnished and other seconds looking great but not shooting well for some.
Originally Posted by Pbking51
Tag. Want to pull trigger because 160s AB is what my 7mm shoots, but have heard of some seconds just being tarnished and other seconds looking great but not shooting well for some.

I don't know where you heard this from? Made up? Pretty silly statement, because most here know the seconds from SPS shoot just like firsts.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Yeah, but they’re getting really hard to find and the 162 eldx work well so…

Yes, they are for sure and Nosler keeps raising their prices. As I see you did with these. I don't blame you. People will buy them. I miss the days when they were $13.45/bag, and that was not too long ago (about 4 years back). I recently sold the last of my .277 150gr partitions and 5 bags of the .338 250gr partitions. I doubled my money because of Nosler. I still have 300 150gr 7mm partitions, that I am going to start messing with though. I think I'll go out in the shop and do that right now. The statement about these seconds not shooting as well as the firsts is pretty laughable. That guy is spewing bs..
Seconds are all I shoot. 7mm-08, 7mm Rem Mag, 30-06, .223 Rem, if it’s a Nosler bullet it’s a second.

P
Up
Better buy up people. I don’t shoot 7mm but I saw 140gr 6.5 partitions at Sportsmans today for $72 per 50. 😳
Free bump
Open to offers
Up
Do these have cannelures?
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Do these have cannelures?

No
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
Better buy up people. I don’t shoot 7mm but I saw 140gr 6.5 partitions at Sportsmans today for $72 per 50. 😳

Sportsmans sucks.

Free bump
Originally Posted by tzone

Sportsmans sucks.

Free bump

Better than Cabela’s.
I need some 140's please.
Originally Posted by tzone

Sportsmans sucks.

Free bump

Yep.

Free bump......
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I’ll shave 20 grains off the back for you.

I’ll shave 20 grains off the back for you.

Ha ha... I shot some 150gr through my 7mm08 today. Those guys that say seconds shoot like crap:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well, there's that too.. I'm going to go out and load a box and test at 400 next..
bsa, any idea of velocity with those 150's?
bsa, any idea of velocity with those 150's?

I will have to check today. I'll let you know. The load is up near book max. I'm thinking that bullet would work well on elk sized critters. I know the 140TTSX works well in the little 08..
Well, since it’s my ad I can do whatever I want…

Be advised I use 150 Eldx in a few 7mm-08 Tikkas. 46.2 grains Big Game, 2790 fps at the muzzle. Deer, elk, antelope, all died right now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s 500 yards, prone, 12” plate. Might need to add one click to the CDS.

Still selling the 160 Partitions…
Nice shooting Pharm. Hard not to like that for sure.
Well, since it’s my ad I can do whatever I want…

Be advised I use 150 Eldx in a few 7mm-08 Tikkas. 46.2 grains Big Game, 2790 fps at the muzzle. Deer, elk, antelope, all died right now.

That’s 500 yards, prone, 12” plate. Might need to add one click to the CDS.

Still selling the 160 Partitions…

Good shooting Pharm. I am just now getting back from the range. I more or less had to help my buddy get his work rifles dialed in, then we shot his dads Tikka T3 stainless Varmint 308w. Damn, that's a great shooting rifle. We were both shooting 1" groups at 400 yards. Before shooting at 400, we shot at 100 yards and it was punching 1 hole. I told him to expect 1" groups at 400, and that was spot on center punching a 3" diameter plate. Before he showed up, I checked the velocities of my 7mm08 with the 150gr partitions. Slower than I had expected. I was hoping for at least 2,800 fps, but 5 shots averaged 2,760 fps. That is with 49gr Hunter. Shoots sub moa for 5 shots and seems consistent. When I get more time I'll run it out to 400 and see what it does. Again, for those saying the partitions don't shoot well, that's never been my experience. I understand why Pharm wants to sell these, but damn they are a great hunting bullet. Especially in a 7 mag.
My Tikka 7mm Rem Mag loves the 160 Partition. Reloader 26 and WLRM.
My Tikka 7mm Rem Mag loves the 160 Partition. Reloader 26 and WLRM.

Yes sir. Mine always liked RL25. Pretty easy to get to 3,050 fps with that powder. Great accuracy too. I'm surprised you haven't sold these. I thought there was a lot of guys looking for these a while back???
4 bags gone
Up
Up
Hey batter batter
Swing, batter
Boobs
Big boobs
Taint
Last bump until next year when projectiles are REALLY scarce.
Just sold 3 bags so up.
No cannelure

Willing to bundle with Raikes bears.
Up
Raikes bears are gone but the Partitions are available.
Up again.

Be advised these are Partitions.

I got heat from a guy via PM, crowing because he bought a 100-count box for $46. Partitions? I sez.

Yep, a hunnerd of them.

Huh, I sez, that’s a great deal, I didn’t know they came in 100 count bags.

He sends over a pic, all bristly, I ain’t a liar, here they are.

Well, dumbass (I thought but didn’t say, trying as I am to be less of a dick than usual), those aren’t Partitions, they’re Nosler Custom Competition 168 grain HPBT bullets. Hollow points, long boat tail. See the part number on the bag? ‘Taint Partitions.

GLWYS, he replies.

Thanks, I sez.

I wonder what he thought when he realized what a dumbass he actually was.
Tag
Up for the Super Bowl crowd.
Happy to trade for 6.5mm 156 EOL bullets.

P
Up
Up for the Battle of Puebla Day.
Umm can I see a Pic of the boobs and big boobs please. 🤔
Someone is paying attention
Up
No diggity
Four bags or more, free shipping.

P
Up
However many bags I’ll pay shipping.

P
Up
Up
Up
Up
Make me an offer
10 bags gone
Four bags gone.

Only 10 left, who wants all ten?

P
Up
Bump for a good guy to deal with.
Aww shucks.

More than one guy on here thinks I’m an ásshole, but I’m an honest ásshole.

P
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Pbking51

I don't know where you heard this from? Made up? Pretty silly statement, because most here know the seconds from SPS shoot just like firsts.

I worked up a load that's consistently 0.5 MOA out to 300 yards using 165-grain Partitions over Varget in my 308. I replaced the firsts with seconds and groups opened right up. Then I switched back to firsts and it was 0.5 MOA again.

Maybe I just got a bad batch of seconds, or maybe they're seconds because they didn't shoot well--sometimes Nosler will state on the SPS site that a specific batch of bullets has been designated seconds because of accuracy issues.

Okie John
I’ve never had an accuracy issue with seconds.

P
Up
© 24hourcampfire