Home
Posted By: Spacers67 Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/10/22
Looking to sell my Trijicon Acog 4x32 LED .223 red crosshair reticle with TA51. It is in like new condition. Comes with box, manual and everything like brand new.

See pics - https://imgur.com/a/bcWEfnW

Asking for $850 OBO shipped. Send me a PM if interested only, thanks.
Posted By: Spacers67 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/12/22
BUMP
Posted By: Spacers67 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/17/22
Bump
Posted By: Catdog1 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/17/22
Do you have any references from any other sites. Several of your post look like ur just trying to get a post count large enough to sell an item.. mad sus
Posted By: Spacers67 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/24/22
Originally Posted by Catdog1
Do you have any references from any other sites. Several of your post look like ur just trying to get a post count large enough to sell an item.. mad sus
That is your opinion, and yes I have references.
Posted By: Spacers67 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/24/22
Bump
Posted By: Catdog1 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 10/24/22
Originally Posted by Spacers67
That is your opinion, and yes I have references.

Yes it is, a very observant one, but indeed my opinion. Care to share these so called references you claim to have?

Also, I like how you responded, and then bumped the ad in 2 post. You still getting that post count up grin wink
Posted By: WillD Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/29/22
Just want to let everyone know that Spacers67 is a scammer. Trijicon Acog he is looking to sell was sold on reddit 9 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunAccesso...jicon_acog_ta02_new_860_and_ior_valdada/

BUYER BEWARE
Posted By: marksman1941 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/29/22
That was a clever photoshop with his screen name in the last image there. Lifted the images straight from the original post. Good catch WillD
Posted By: fredhorace77 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/29/22
Originally Posted by WillD
Just want to let everyone know that Spacers67 is a scammer. Trijicon Acog he is looking to sell was sold on reddit 9 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunAccesso...jicon_acog_ta02_new_860_and_ior_valdada/

BUYER BEWARE
Did u get scammed by him?
Posted By: Malaga Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/29/22
Good catch …
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/30/22
Nice work.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/30/22
Originally Posted by marksman1941
That was a clever photoshop with his screen name in the last image there. Lifted the images straight from the original post. Good catch WillD

Clever IDEA, but crudely done.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trijicon Acog 4x32 - 11/30/22
Another scammer exposed. Funny how he suddenly stfu. Good job, fellas.
© 24hourcampfire