Home
For Sale - 3X CASE Folding Hunter knives with belt sheaths

#1) Single blade with CASE sheath in pictures, Very Good Condition, locks solid, weak snap but closes on its own $75 shipped/insured USA

#2) Double blade with CASE sheath in pictures, Excellent Condition, locks and snaps Like New $125 shipped/insured USA

#3) Double blade and awesome STAG scales with sheath in pictures, Excellent Condition, locks and snaps Like New $150 shipped/insured USA

First public "I'll Take It", PayPal F&F is fastest but also accept USPS money order, bank check, and personal check from established members

#1 Pictures

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
#2) Pictures

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
#3) Pictures

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
pm sent on 1 and 3
I'm curious if there's a CASE knife collector out there who can explain the two different numbered blades on the #3 stag knife....?
V5265 is on the front of one blade and 6175 is on the back side of the traditional hunter blade?
I've never figured it out.

Thanks for any information!
PM Sent to JAT
I will take No. 2 Jason.
Thanks
Tim
If it’s still available, I’ll take #3.

Thank you
The V is for Vintage Stag (means the stag was good enough to be unaltered. If there is just a #5 without the V usually it is torched/burned to bring out the color in the stag.

The 6 on a blade means bone handle. More than likely at one point or another it was sent back for repair and the blade was replaced with what they had laying around for replacement. There are times there are factory errors in a case knife but their quality control is usually good enough it wouldn’t have left the factory like that.
Thank You for the information!
All 3 knives appear to be sold pending funds...Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire