$139.64
Got one.tu.
Posted By: EdM Re: Burris 6.5-20x50 (amazon deal) - 10/13/22
On the way for my Bergara B14 R.
is this only for amzon prime members?
Yes.
Link? I can only see The Fullfield E1 for $183

Scratch That - I found it.
Is this level of burris scope worth much more or about on the same level as a tasco,anyone know?
In what world does Burris = Tasco?
Originally Posted by Xstang77
Is this level of burris scope worth much more or about on the same level as a tasco,anyone know?
Definitely a step up from anything Tasco. I have several of these including 3 on Remington 700 VLS 223, 22-250 and 243 .Great scope for the money
Originally Posted by Oakster
In what world does Burris = Tasco?
In the world of buying sub $300 scopes..
Be here Friday thanks Danny !!!
These scopes used to be $300 years ago. Had one on a 300WBY for a while and it never lost zero. Great scope for this price. I'd never even mention Tasco in a comparison with Burris.

God Bless, Louis
Y’all think it’s ballistic mil dot or ballistic plex reticle in the scope on Amazon???
Originally Posted by Bodkin84
Y’all think it’s ballistic mil dot or ballistic plex reticle in the scope on Amazon???
I picked up one of the 4.5-14 earlier. Its supposed to be a ballistic plex
Originally Posted by youngoutdoors
These scopes used to be $300 years ago. Had one on a 300WBY for a while and it never lost zero. Great scope for this price. I'd never even mention Tasco in a comparison with Burris.

God Bless, Louis

Those Burris scopes are so far ahead of a Tasco that it's laughable to see someone compare them. I've got several of the Burris FF2 scopes and they are proof that one does not have to break the bank to buy a good piece of glass.
Are they gone now?
Seems the price now is $219.
Originally Posted by persiandog
is this only for amzon prime members?

you can sign up for a free trial of Prime. That's what I did. Use the cc that'll you buy the scope and I set a reminder in 2 weeks to cancel the membership.

I picked up a 4.5-14, can't beat $99 for that level of scope.
Mine came today… when I ordered it, the ad said ballistic plex. Sure enough showed up and it’s ballistic mill dot 🤦‍♂️ it’s going back!
Are you sure that they aren't knockoffs?
Got mine yesterday
Took 2 days.
I bought one but the reticle sucks
Originally Posted by srwshooter

I was going to purchase a couple but after seeing the reticle I decided against it. I am sure glad that I took a look at the reticle design before hitting BUY.

drover
What does it matter if its an ballistic plex or a ballistic mill dot? The mill dots are added on top and on the sides. The ballistic plex is the same
Reticle said ballistic plex, but it showed up and it’s a ballistic mildot totally different reticle it sucks! I’m returning mine!
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
What does it matter if its an ballistic plex or a ballistic mill dot? The mill dots are added on top and on the sides. The ballistic plex is the same

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If that’s the same… I’m going to need glasses 🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by drover
Originally Posted by srwshooter

I was going to purchase a couple but after seeing the reticle I decided against it. I am sure glad that I took a look at the reticle design before hitting BUY.

drover

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you read at the top of the page it says “Ballistic Plex” Glad I read before I bought also, but not glad I ordered Ballistic Plex and it came with Ballistic mildot
Mine will be here tomorrow and for me either will work but hope it's the ballistic plex
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Mine will be here tomorrow and for me either will work but hope it's the ballistic plex

Please let us know what you end up with I’m curious if they’re all mildot
I have two or three Fullfield II scopes and they're great glass for the money. My only complaint is that the entire eyepiece turns when you change the zoom level, so if you have flip-up scope covers they end up all wonky if you change the power level.
Minor problem, perhaps, but it's annoying and should be unnecessary.
Mine came today, mil-dot o'well it'll still work.
Got mine over the weekend....ballistic Plex just like the ad said.
Got mine Saturday, it’s Ballistic plex
© 24hourcampfire