Home
Nice Winchester made by Miroku in Japan Model 52 22 Sporter, rifle is in overall great shape with some small marks on the stock displayed in the pictures. Rifle comes with the pictured Leupold bases/rings.

$975 shipped to lower 48

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is this located in Indiana? For a possible local pick up?
Tag
Originally Posted by beagleman
Is this located in Indiana? For a possible local pick up?

Yes, hour south of Indy.
How's it shoot?
What ammo does it prefer?
Never shot it myself
Nice rifle. Classic design.
Originally Posted by cisco1
Nice rifle. Classic design.

Thank you sir.
925 Shipped
Here's mine. I was fortunate to buy a case of Win. T22's when I bought this rifle in 94. Shoots tiny groups at 50 yards with these. Have also had good luck with standard velocity CCI's.
If someone is wanting a great shooting 22 this is it. No kidding can't say enough good things about these. IMHO! Price is great also. Mine is NFS!

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
PM incoming.
PM’s responded to and still available.
If I didn’t have 6 cz’s, 2 Bergara’s, and a Vudoo I would be all over this
That’s a dandy little 22.

Good seller bump.
One must take the "lawyer pin" out, if hasn't been done, to improve the trigger.
Sir, what is the lawyer pin? How does it affection the trigger action? I am tring to ksrn more about these rifles.
Thanks phil
Here's your "lawyer pin." Just drive it out. You'll then be able to adjust for an improved trigger pull.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Tag
These are nice rifles. Browning ( Miroku) made an edition also. I like the Winchester stock better than the Browning.

Over the years I had about 6 of these. I have 1 left ...I put an old Balvar 6X 24 scope on it .

This is a good price for this rifle IMO.
Nice
How is this still here?? Iffin I didn't already have 2 of them, I'd be all over it.
My dad has one. They are fantastic shooters
Originally Posted by Fiddy
How is this still here?? Iffin I didn't already have 2 of them, I'd be all over it.

At this price I can’t believe it’s still here either - bump for a great .22!!

PennDog
Will be taking it off the market in a few days as I am heading out of town for a few weeks.
I will take it. Sending PM.
Sold to Ozarks
You'll be glad you got it. Good snag!!
© 24hourcampfire