Home
Hill Country Rifles accurized this rifle into a McMillian Edge stock. 24" barrel. It was Duracoated years ago but I had it sandblasted off in 2020. The sling studs still have FDE Duracoat on them. The rifle has normal wear and tear. There are a few scratches with the worst of them being on the floorplate.

It shoots 165gr NBTs and Partitions into tiny groups with 57gr IMR 4350 at ~2885fps. It also likes the 150gr Hornady SP with 52gr IMR 4064 for almost 3000fps.

This rifle can be bought by itself for $1400 or $1650 with the Leupold Vari X III CDS 3.5-10x40 duplex. The free dial has been redeemed and the original MOA dial has been misplaced. The TLWs will go with the scope.

More detailed pictures can be sent via text. I would prefer a ftf transaction in the greater Indianapolis area but will ship it via insured USPS priority mail at the buyer's expense.

LOP is 13.5" and it weighs an even 8lbs.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_20221101_0817.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20221101_991.jpg
More pictures.

Attached picture IMG_20221101_130.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20221101_33593.jpg
More pictures.

Attached picture IMG_20221101_45960.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20221101_8591.jpg
Nice 5 digit. Supergrade Mcmillan. I like how hill country freefloated the whole barrel.
That would cover a lot of bases.
Danged good rifle right there. Hope it finds a good home.
Tag for later
Thanks for the positive comments. Only selling to help pay for my daughter's braces. I do my best to avoid financing anytime I can.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_20221102_53943.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20221102_54624.jpg
Here's the only target picture I could find. It shows a 3 shot group fired from this rifle. Load is 165gr NP and 57gr IMR4350.

Attached picture IMG_20221102_1824.jpg
Damn! I wished I knew someone to grab that one. It’s a helluva rifle.
What does it read on the right side of the barrel?
Nice rifle!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
What does it read on the right side of the barrel?

Classic Sporter

Attached picture IMG_20221102_58664.jpg
Man I like this rifle!
Very nice, shocked it lasted an hour. Excellent seller!
I had a rifle very similar to this in the past. Foolishly sold it. I think this combo is one of the best balanced and shooting combos around.

GLWS
Originally Posted by Indygncc
Very nice, shocked it lasted an hour. Excellent seller!

Starting to show that money is getting tight, and people worried about inflation. Remember to vote Republican next week.
I've handled this rifle, it's very nice...worth every penny.
Sure looks like one hell of a do all rifle. Wish I had the need for another 06. Seller is a solid individual.
Damn nice rifle for the money.
Originally Posted by HShunter36
Sure looks like one hell of a do all rifle. Wish I had the need for another 06. Seller is a solid individual.

Someone has to say it...since when does need have anything to do with decision making when it comes to "another rifle"? I'd be willing to bet most all of us here don't NEED most of the rifles we already have. Just saying...

Free bump for a good one. GLWS Dinny.
Up
SPF
Thank goodness.....
Originally Posted by Dinny
SPF

I would like to be next in line if anything changes.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Gartenmeister
Originally Posted by Dinny
SPF

I would like to be next in line if anything changes.

Thanks

Noted.

Doubtful, but you just never know.
Congrats to both. Good deal here.
© 24hourcampfire