Home
Posted By: K22 Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
This is the deluxe version of the Mauser 201. This is the walnut stock model. It has double set triggers and will come with the original single adjustable trigger. Rifle is in excellent shape.
Scope is a Burris Mini AO 6X in Leupold low rings. This is an excellent Squirrel rifle.

$1850.00 plus actual shipping and insurance.
It will be shipped in a hardcase.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: hikerbum Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
Nice
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
What caliber is it chambered in please?
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
Duh, sorry..................22lr
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
Very nice rifle. Great seller. Hasbeen
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by K22
Duh, sorry..................22lr

šŸ˜ no problem Iā€™m just not familiar with this model.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/05/22
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Very nice rifle. Great seller. Hasbeen

Thanks Mike.
Posted By: PennDog Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
That just might be the perfect squirrel rifle - a beauty K22!!

GLWYS

PennDog
Posted By: Kdf22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Nice rifle. Hereā€™s its cousin KDF22 in 22 mag. [Linked Image]

Attached picture E3AB1095-1CF1-4B24-9469-5CB57770335C.jpeg
Posted By: blairvt Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by Kdf22
Nice rifle. Hereā€™s its cousin KDF22 in 22 mag. [Linked Image]
And before that they were Voere's correct?
Posted By: Kdf22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Yes sir
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by PennDog

GLWYS

PennDog

Thanks PennDog.

Almost hate to sell it, but I have a lot of good Squirrel rifles that aren't getting used.
I have a KDF K22 (preMauser) that was one of the most out of the box accurate rifles I ever used. I set it up the same way I set up this Mauser 201 and it was almost impossible to miss a head shot on a Squirrel if you were on your game. This Mauser will give it a run for its money.
Posted By: blairvt Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Originally Posted by K22

GLWYS

PennDog

Thanks PennDog.

Almost hate to sell it, but I have a lot of good Squirrel rifles that aren't getting used.
I have a KDF K22 (preMauser) that was one of the most out of the box accurate rifles I ever used. I set it up the same way I set up this Mauser 201 and it was almost impossible to miss a head shot on a Squirrel if you were on your game. This Mauser will give it a run for its money.
Sure would be pretty to look at while waiting on a squirrel to show himself.
Posted By: DBrink Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/06/22
Free Bump, totally agree on accuracy of the K22s and variants. I had the plain version and it was super accurate and had a glass like trigger. One I should have held on to.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/07/22
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by K22

GLWYS

PennDog

Thanks PennDog.

Sure would be pretty to look at while waiting on a squirrel to show himself.

I could sure make it yours. LOL
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/07/22
This a great Squirrel setup and a true blued steel and walnut.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/08/22
I thought PennDog would jump on this. I already have a half a dozen mixture of Kleinguenthers and 201ā€™s or I would be interested. Hasbeen
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/08/22
This one is an exceptional example of the KDF's and the Mauser 201's. Very solid rifle.
Posted By: PennDog Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/08/22
I thought PennDog would jump on this. I already have a half a dozen mixture of Kleinguenthers and 201ā€™s or I would be interested. Hasbeen

šŸ˜ā€¦ā€¦.not to the numbers you are Mike but my shooting and hunting activities have waned over the last few years so Iā€™m not able to ā€œjustifyā€ as easilyšŸ¤”. Otherwise Iā€™d be all over it - in all my years of searching for that ā€œperfectā€ squirrel rifle Iā€™ve only seen a couple deluxe 201s with double set triggers - and like I said it IS about perfect as a squirrel rifle - to me anyway!!

That all said if it hangs around much longeršŸ˜‚

PennDog

šŸ˜ā€¦ā€¦.not to the numbers you are Mike but my shooting and hunting activities have waned over the last few years so Iā€™m not able to ā€œjustifyā€ as easilyšŸ¤”. Otherwise Iā€™d be all over it - in all my years of searching for that ā€œperfectā€ squirrel rifle Iā€™ve only seen a couple deluxe 201s with double set triggers - and like I said it IS about perfect as a squirrel rifle - to me anyway!!

That all said if it hangs around much longeršŸ˜‚

PennDog

And because I like being helpful, my KDF has double set triggers and wow, what an awesome Squirrel rifle. When set, 6oz is about all it requires to send a round down the barrel. whistle
btt
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/09/22
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/10/22
Up again.
Posted By: Krw708 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/10/22
I had a beautiful double trigger KDF that I could never get to eject fired rounds. I was told they are all that way.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/11/22
Great guy to deal with.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/11/22
Originally Posted by Krw708
I had a beautiful double trigger KDF that I could never get to eject fired rounds. I was told they are all that way.

Not true.
For the ones that had ejection issues, there was a fix for.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/12/22
To the top once again.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/12/22
BTT so PennDog can have another look. grin
Posted By: PennDog Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/12/22
Originally Posted by K22

Oh donā€™t you worry Iā€™ve been watchingšŸ˜‰! Plus I have enough - need to let a few out there for others to enjoy!!

PennDog
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/13/22
Originally Posted by K22

Oh donā€™t you worry Iā€™ve been watchingšŸ˜‰! Plus I have enough - need to let a few out there for others to enjoy!!

PennDog

shocked grin
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/13/22
Originally Posted by K22

Not true.

Everything in life is a compromise. I own several. A couple have ejection problems. Not enough to bother me.
These rifles are so accurate. And they are very light weight. A pleasure to hunt with.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Here is a few of mine. Top rifle is an odd ball. K 13
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/14/22
Originally Posted by K22

Not true.

Everything in life is a compromise. I own several. A couple have ejection problems. Not enough to bother me.
These rifles are so accurate. And they are very light weight. A pleasure to hunt with.

Nice looking family Mike.
What is the second one from the top?
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/14/22
Jim , second one from the top is a 201 Lux. With DST just like yours. Happens to be my favorite.
Posted By: PennDog Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/14/22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Not true.

Nice looking family Mike.
What is the second one from the top?

That picture has taken more than a a few $$$ out of my hands! It set me on a path (trying to emulate Mike) that Iā€™m still trying to recover fromā€¦ā€¦.and this thread isnā€™t helpingšŸ˜.

PennDog
Should have named Eric Sly Dog instead of PennDog. Heā€™s kidding you, Jim he has way more 22ā€™s than me. Hasbeen
Should have named Eric Sly Dog instead of PennDog. Heā€™s kidding you, Jim he has way more 22ā€™s than me. Hasbeen

I thought he did. And here I am with a 201 Lux he hesitating on and with one of the finest Squirrel hunting scopes already mounted and zeroed. I'm shocked I tell ya. whistle

Mike, that 201 Lux has some nice dark wood on it.
šŸ˜ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.hope all is well in your world Mike!!

PennDog
Originally Posted by K22

I thought he did. And here I am with a 201 Lux he hesitating on and with one of the finest Squirrel hunting scopes already mounted and zeroed. I'm shocked I tell ya. whistle

Well and see therein lies my problem - have too many and getting to the age where anymore would be foolhardy (not that I havenā€™t been there before!!). Would love to squeeze the trigger on this Jim but am trying to figure out what Iā€™m going to do with all the ones I have prior to wife having to do it!!

PennDog
Originally Posted by K22

Well and see therein lies my problem - have too many and getting to the age where anymore would be foolhardy (not that I havenā€™t been there before!!). Would love to squeeze the trigger on this Jim but am trying to figure out what Iā€™m going to do with all the ones I have prior to wife having to do it!!

PennDog
Same problem here. No children interested in firearms. Have made a log with detailed descriptions. She can sell them on one of the auction sites.
Originally Posted by K22

Seems the stain on most 201ā€™s hide some very nice wood. When my contact in Germany bought the 201 parts from Mauser,
I was hoping some stocks were available. But sadly there was none. Hasbeen
Hereā€™s one you havenā€™t seen. A Titan.

And a close up of my 201. But you canā€™t see the figure in the wood because of the dark stain.

Originally Posted by K22

PennDog

Don't know if I'm ahead of ya in the age dept., but yes, I've started selling some off. The 201 was the hardest to list. Haven't seen one this nice in awhile.

Mike, that Titan looks really awesome. For the life of me I can't figure out why they thought it necessary to put so much stain on their stocks.
What cartridge is the Titan chambered for Mike? I agree the majority of 201s that Iā€™ve seen would have looked a lot better (to me anyway) with no stain!

PennDog
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/15/22
The Titan is a 22 lr. As far a I know these rifles were sold as a
Voere
Titan
Kleinguenther
Then as a Mauser after sold by Voere.
The last model I need is the Voere. Only had one opportunity to purchase one. And that was recently. Decided it was to late in the game for me. Hasbeen
Posted By: PennDog Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/15/22
Very nice - I didnā€™t realize Voere called them ā€œTitanā€ I was thinking that name was for larger cartridges. Thanks for the education! I do understand the late in the game thing - have always wanted to add a Steyr Zephyr (original) to my accumulation but have never found one at the right priceā€¦..or a Mauser 360Bā€¦ā€¦or a Remington 40X repeaterā€¦ā€¦.or šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚!! It sure was fun accumulating all that I have though and the squirrels sure didnā€™t appreciate it!!

PennDog

p.s. K22 sorry for derailing your ad!!but to the top!!
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/15/22
Yes, we probably need to let Jim sell his fine 22. Sorry for the distraction. Mike
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/15/22
Guys, I'm ok with the distraction. It's very educational and puts the ad back to the top.
I had a Voere Titan in 22lr. I believe I bought it from Bill at KDF.

Mike, the one I sold your friend several years back, that one may also have been a Titan.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/16/22
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/17/22
Back up
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/18/22
To the top.
Posted By: K22 Re: Mauser 201 for sale - 11/19/22
BTT
© 24hourcampfire