Home
New in the original shipping box, all paper and factory case. SN 97 of 500 made. Never fired, never out-of-the-house, all original, untouched. New old stock. Single trigger, auto ejectors. It is desirable to ask question, request additional pictures. Here is the Christmas present you always wanted, few of these around, if any. First I'LL TAKE IT FOLLOWED UP WITH pm TAKES IT.

Cross listed. Shipping charges to be negotiated based on ship to location. Buyer's FFL must accept from Individual with proper Identification.

$6000 OBO

Attached picture DSC_0591.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0592.JPG
Wow!
MORE PICTURES

Attached picture DSC_0593.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0594.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0595.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0596.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0597.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0598.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0599.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0600.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0601.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0602.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0603.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0604.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0605.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0606.JPG
more

Attached picture DSC_0609.JPG
Attached picture DSC_0611.JPG
Are you sure you want to let that go? Nice.
Originally Posted by kenacp
Are you sure you want to let that go? Nice.
Not sure but age dictates, it is a beauty. thanks for the compliment.
I totally understand. We are all getting older. GLWS
Beautiful! Always liked the 23s.
Just came here to drool. Good luck with the sale. This one is almost worth the divorce
I understand took 15 high end guns to auction house Monday. They about s hit when I started opening up the cases. They get top dollar at their sells. GLWYS
Needs 2 triggers..........
Sure is pretty oneshot, I have a Model 23 in 28 as part of a set paired with a 20. That’s a fair price, and tempting. That unblemished box is a very, very tough item to find. I’d say any where from $400-$700 value on its own. Good luck and thank you for a peek at something that beautiful in these old eyes.
What length are your barrels if you don’t mind checking?
Thank you.
John
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
Sure is pretty oneshot, I have a Model 23 in 28 as part of a set paired with a 20. That’s a fair price, and tempting. That unblemished box is a very, very tough item to find. I’d say any where from $400-$700 value on its own. Good luck and thank you for a peek at something that beautiful in these old eyes.
What length are your barrels if you don’t mind checking?
Thank you.
John
The best I recall they are 26", this gun is put away right now, I also have the original cardboard box it was shipped in when new. This is the real deal. Thanks for your fine comments. Locks on the case have never been set.
Up for the west coast crowd, let's get her sold before I get teary eyed. LOL
up for morning, Sharecropper give me a telephone call, my number in your PM.
Shipping charges to be negotiated based on ship to location. Buyer's FFL must accept from Individual with proper Identification.
up for evening buyers
SPF
SPF
© 24hourcampfire