Home
Curious about the current value of a 1964 colt frontier scout single action 22lr revolver. Appears excellent shape for age. Minimal marks, no rust. Have more pics.

Attached picture CA3EAF65-0968-47D0-99D8-0C58CD99A300.jpeg
Other side

Attached picture 81D421D5-DC2F-4548-9CD8-B0EA8B3075B3.jpeg
Both cylinders are just one ?
Just the one 22LR cylinder
Tag
Originally Posted by Westslope406
Just the one 22LR cylinder

$650 with no box. If the condition is excellent +++

Grew up shooting one of those. 1st handgun I bought myself at 13. Love those guns.
Thanks. That’s around what I was assuming.
I was going to say 600, but 650 not out of lijne
I see asking prices of Rugers in the $6-650 range, I own 3 of these and the name Colt in my mind trumps Ruger. (not saying there is anything wrong with Ruger). My thinking in my area $750 min. No more being made of this vintage.
People are pricing this Colt with just the 22 LR cylinder. What would it be worth if the OP also had the 22 mag cylinder?
I don’t think the Scout was available with a 22wmr cylinder. The New Frontior, however, was available as a convertible.
Originally Posted by skfullen
I don’t think the Scout was available with a 22wmr cylinder. The New Frontior, however, was available as a convertible.

That’s not true. I’ve owned 2 Colt Scouts.
Both had a 22 lr AND a 22 magnum cylinder inclofrom the factor. Still have the first one I bought at age 13.
Originally Posted by skfullen

I have a Frontier Scout with both cylinders.
I stand corrected!
I’ll add that to my acquisition list!
© 24hourcampfire