Home
looking for a rifle in 260 Remington. Kimber, Remington 700 or 7, Remington 700 mountain, tikka, Sako. something along those lines. nothing custom please. PM me with what you have. Must be bolt action

Tikka T3x Hunter is high on the list
I have a Remington vtr 260 has a vx3hd 3.5-10-40 on it that can be sold with gun if need be

Attached picture 5CB7934D-FB5F-45C5-BE8C-45F3FF4F62F7.jpeg
An excellent cartridge. I have three. Using the 260 Rem & a copper mono bullet took my elk again this year. One shot. One custom 260 & two stainless Savages. Deadly accurate. You might want to consider a Savage also. As to the Tikka , I have a stainless in 6.5x55. Also deadly. When shooting , can;t see any difference in the Tikka or Savage. Just a thought....
Originally Posted by Hesp
An excellent cartridge. I have three. Using the 260 Rem & a copper mono bullet took my elk again this year. One shot. One custom 260 & two stainless Savages. Deadly accurate. You might want to consider a Savage also. As to the Tikka , I have a stainless in 6.5x55. Also deadly. When shooting , can;t see any difference in the Tikka or Savage. Just a thought....

I like the 6.5x55 also. I have all of the Reloading stuff for a 260
Did you rule out a ruger for a reason?
Originally Posted by winchester88
Did you rule out a ruger for a reason?

No that would work as well
I see what you posted, but how about an inexpensive custom 260 Rem?
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70
I see what you posted, but how about an inexpensive custom 260 Rem?
donsm70
Pm sent
PM responded to.
donsm70
PM inbound.
all PM's respond to still looking for now.
I have a Remington cdl sf and I have a new unfired tikka hunter with fluted barrel
Pm sent
One option is just running a chamber reamer in a sporterized Type 38 Arisaka
I have a 2008 Limited Edition Rem 700 CDL/SF—

It has an engraved floorplate and I have some lapua brass and loaded ammo. Also included 1” Leupold stainless rings

Shoot me a PM for pics and price
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/ruger-m77cr-mkii-compact-in-260-remington.428943/
tell us more...
I meant that question for you
I’ve got a Model 7 in 260 ss if interested PM me.

jrg
PM inbound to OP
© 24hourcampfire