Home
Posted By: scallop F/S Beanland-Bansner 7mm-08 - 12/05/22
For Sale is a custom 7mm-08 Remington. Barreled action was completed by Beanland Custom Rifles. Stock work, bedding, and painting was done by Bansner & Company. Specs as follows:

- BigHorn/Zermatt Arms Origin Short Action
- Bartlein Barrel (stainless, 2b contour, finished at 23", 1" exposed shank)
- Bansner Sheep Hunter Stock
- Hawkins Oberndorf Bottom Metal (Hawkins Follower, Remington Magazine Box and Spring)
- Trigger Tech Trigger (Special)

All metal work is Cerakoted in Elite Black. Stock is brown with tan & black speckles. The rifle has 159 rounds fired. It has never been hunted, so finish and condition is Like New. I am the original owner. I built the rifle with the intention of doing some rifle hunting, but the rifle hunts never happen. So, I would like to sell the rifle.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

SCOPE AND SCOPE RINGS NOT INCLUDED.

The price is $3500.00

Attached picture 16333.jpeg
Attached picture 1670257791179.jpg
Weight, total length? What rings/bases fit this action? Are photos available?

Thanks, RS
Weight is 8lbs 2oz as pictured with the Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 and Seekins aluminum rings.

Overall length is 42 1/2".

Scope rail is picatinny (as supplied by BigHorn/Zermatt with the action).

Pictures added to original post.
VERY NICE! too rich for my blood...GLWYS
Posted By: Teeder Re: F/S Beanland-Bansner 7mm-08 - 12/05/22
Sweet!
Beanland is one of the best in the business!!!

GLWS!
Jon does amazing work
Pretty amazing rifle to start hunting with lol
I was using a model 94 haha
MRKbass2:

I didn't mean to mislead you. It's not my first rifle or first hunt. After having rifles of different configurations, I built a rifle that I thought hit most of the things I like. I like the feel of the Sheep Hunter stock and Bansner's fit and finish are top notch with regard to bedding, stock inletting, and paint. Jon Beanland can definitely chamber a rifle. The rifle isn't to heavy but it's not a feather weight either. I had a NULAs 7mm08. Awesome rifle but a little to light for holding steady. Control round feed and mechanical ejection are really nice on the Zermatt Arms actions. You can't go wrong with Trigger Tech and Hawkins. Anyway, I planned to do some travel rifle hunts with the rifle but it never happened. I still hunt but mostly in firearm restricted areas. So, I'm using muzzleloaders and straight walls. I have the exact same rifle in a 350 Legend.
No problem at all!
Good luck with the smoke stick!
And good luck with the sale of that amazing rifle!
I may be muzzleload hunting for elk this week too!
Bump for an awesome rifle!
Posted By: CBB15 Re: F/S Beanland-Bansner 7mm-08 - 12/06/22
Chambered for anything in particular or standard SAAMI ? What is the LOP? How did it shoot?
SAAMI reamer used (.060 freebore).

13 5/8" LOP

The rifle shoots good. The picture is using 140 NBT. The gun also shot 140 Sierra Game Kings really well.

Attached picture 16382.jpeg
There's 10 shots. I got 7 inside a 1/2".

Attached picture 16387.jpeg
Bump for a very nice rifle.
Price reduced $3,250.00.
Bump for a nice Beanland. Jon is indeed one of the best.
Ttt.
Included in the rifle purchase is 100 PCs of Lupua Brass (unopened sealed box), Forester Competition Seater, Redding Full Length Bushing sizing die, Redding standard Full Length sizing die, and Nosler 7mm 140 Ballistic Tips bullets.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 20230930_150225.jpg
Ttt
Price reduced $3,000.00.
Posted By: Teeder Re: F/S Beanland-Bansner 7mm-08 - 10/31/23
Tempting!

You don't need a Kimber Montana with a Pacnor .338 Fed barrel plus the original 7-08 barrel, do ya? crazy
Tag.
donsm70
Could I get you to give the twist and mag box length?

Thank you!
Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't logged on in a while.

Teeder, thanks for the offer but I'm not looking to trade.

T_Inman, the barrel is a 9 twist. The magazine box is 2.85".
Posted By: 300MAG Re: F/S Beanland-Bansner 7mm-08 - 11/23/23
Awesome rifle.....Where are you in PA?
Just east of Allentown.
© 24hourcampfire