Home
As title says, I inherited this from my father, I believe he bought it in 1971. I know most of these are made in Japan, this one is stamped Belgium. It's been hunted but it was taken care of, usual hunting nick's. It presently has a Red field Widefield 3-9 that is stuck on 4X and sits in see thru mounts. Thanks.
I would love to have this!
Sorry I don’t know the market on this very well, so I have no information to offer. Please let me know if you decide to sell it however. My daughter would love this!
Thanks
I would be interested in it too, would you mind posting some pictures please?
Those are highly sought after
Sometimes the screws on the rings can be too tight, or mounted too close to the adjustment ring, and cause that problem with the scope. My brother had that experience with an older Redfield.
1000-1300
Be careful. Completed auctions on gunbroker have similar rifles going from $1,200 to $2,000+ depending on condition and rarity. Do your research and good luck with the sale!
Originally Posted by rsiros
Be careful. Completed auctions on gunbroker have similar rifles going from $1,200 to $2,000+ depending on condition and rarity. Do your research and good luck with the sale!

What would make this one, used and all, more valuable than a new one?
Originally Posted by Jstocks
Originally Posted by rsiros

What would make this one, used and all, more valuable than a new one?

It's made in Belgium!
They were only made in Belgium from 1970-1972 I believe. The 2 numbers after the K would be the year made. Mine is K70 …. 1970
I would put value (based on condition of course) $1200 +

Value is ultimately what one is willing to pay.
I sold my 358 BLR for $650 at a gun show. But I think mine was a Jap manufacture and it came with two magazines.
The sentimental value can't be estimated in
any way.
If you were buying one as a shooter, I'd get the
one in the best shape at the best price.
I've had belgian and miroku both, and they
both shot the same and were excellent guns,
so any prestige factor wouldn't influence me.
You would need to check the magazine to
make sure it's fully functional and not gilflirted.
They're very expensive for whatever reason
Thanks guys. Not sure what I'm going to do. I had a similar rifle (Belgium) that my father bought me used. It has a Paul Jaeger side mount, Lyman 66 peep site and a 2-7 Leupold. I hated it because the Jaeger mount threw the balance off and I gave it to my father to sell (he was an FFL).

I'm not much of a lever guy.
© 24hourcampfire