Home
Posted By: Pabst WTB binos for young son - 12/12/22
I'm looking for some small binoculars for my son. One model that comes to mind is Vortex diamondback 8x32, decent image and lifetime warranty if/when they get dropped and broken.

I'd be interested in others of comparable quality and warranty for my 3 year old son. I'm thinking an 8x32 would adjust for his narrow interpupillary distance, would love to hear advice as well.

Thanks!
Posted By: Bullhead Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/13/22
Call Doug at Cameraland
Posted By: vixen Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/13/22
PM sent. I might have what you need.
Posted By: deaner20 Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/13/22
Midway USA has vortex 10-42 on sale 130 that biut 100 off
Originally Posted by Bullhead
Call Doug at Cameraland
https://cameralandny.com/shop/kowa-...0138-8d84-00163ecd2826?variation=2147147
Posted By: Pabst Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/13/22
Thanks guys for the PMs and recommendation to talk with CLNY - like the look of those Kowa porros and will give him a call.
Posted By: Bullhead Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/13/22
Doug always has demos
Posted By: Pabst Re: WTB binos for young son - 12/21/22
Thanks everyone of all of the tips and advice. I went ahead and got a set of the 6x Kowas linked above. Great tip and really a surprisingly good binocular at that price point. They're sharp, clear, small in size and adjust down for very narrow IP distance, perfect for my little guy.

And of course Camera Land came through as they always do for all of us!

Couldn't be happier.
Those were the strong points of the discontinued Leupold Yosemite too, which the Kowa mirrors. Glad it worked out.
Originally Posted by Pabst
Thanks everyone of all of the tips and advice. I went ahead and got a set of the 6x Kowas linked above. Great tip and really a surprisingly good binocular at that price point. They're sharp, clear, small in size and adjust down for very narrow IP distance, perfect for my little guy.

And of course Camera Land came through as they always do for all of us!

Couldn't be happier.

Those are the ones I would recommend. You may like them so much your son will be forced to use yours........
© 24hourcampfire