Home
For Sale a used T/C Encore muzzle loading barrel blued 26 1/2 in. total length barrel , ram rod . Heres the kicker it is pitted inside I cleaned it the best I could and it is still evident . I bought it here on the fire and when I wanted to return it seller said no tough luck . I never mounted it , some people say with sabots it will be fine . $125.00 and we split shipping . If pics are needed I can text or e-mail .
Forgot to say , older style breech plug , and no sights .
I have a barrel in the same condition. Mine still shoots well and has killed several deer in this condition. GLYS
For what it’s worth my hunting partner lent his out got it back with pitting inside
He claims it shoots fine with sabots
We just talked about this 2 or 3 weeks ago
Hank
Who sold it to you ?
I would rather not say , I accept a little of the responsibility because I did not ask about the bore and return policy .
Top , I was told the parting out of this barrel is worth a bunch ,like the mounting lug guys are using them on custom smokeless builds.
Free bump.

I bought one on here, also with a pitted bore. The seller was up front with everything and I knew what I was getting. The intent was to use the stub (the lug section of the barrel) for a center fire rifle sleeve. That’s what you are referring to.

However, muzzleloaders are very tolerant of barrel pitting and will generally shoot well, unless the bore looks like a sewer pipe inside. Somebody is missing out on what is likely still an accurate barrel. If you don’t have one, this gets you in the game.
Thanks Rawhide
Come w forearm?
No forearm sorry
Up for Christmas
Tagged.

Can you send some bore pics to me via PM??
Often pitting unless it is bad at the muzzle won't hurt accuracy, but it will make cleaning a pain in the arse.
Reduced $100.00 buyer and seller split shipping
Bump
OFFERS or Trades
© 24hourcampfire