Home
I’m looking for a rifle barrel or pistol barrel for my contender.
I’m not interested in the tcu or herretts.
Rifle barrels I’m looking for varmint calibers and deer calibers.
Pistol I am open.
Not really picky on lengths. Would like to find another super 16.

For the right set up/ package rifle or pistol. I could offer a ruger original vaquero in 44-40. In good condition. I have 150 rounds and a gun belt for it.
I have some pistol barrels. Let me see what I have and I’ll get back to you.

I know I have a 45 win mag and some dies, and a 7-30 waters. I don’t recall the configuration and I’m out of town right now, I have others, also.
Originally Posted by skfullen
I have some pistol barrels. Let me see what I have and I’ll get back to you.

I know I have a 45 win mag and some dies, and a 7-30 waters. I don’t recall the configuration and I’m out of town right now, I have others, also.
Just let me know thanks.
23" 6.8 SPC bull barrel if interested, will throw in scope base $310 shipped if interested. email [email protected]
Carbine 6.5x225 Van horn. Plenty of brass. Pm if interested.
I have a 10" 44 mag barrel I'd part with - let me know if that interests you...
I’ve got a Bullberry .223 stainless carbine barrel. Should be able to find the details in an add here on the classifieds if interested.
I have a 10 in 223 bull barrel,iron sights with fore end and wood rubber pistol grip.$275.00 shipped.
I have a never fired MGM 30-30 AI carbine barrel.
I have a 222 in 10” octagon
Hi , wondering how long barrel is and how much you want for it. Also would like to post that I have a 22 hornet super 14 threaded for silencer like new and a super 14 t/custom shop ss 22 k hornet . Both barrels like new. I'm too new on here to post I guess. Won't let me . Think you can email me though . Thanks KennyW.
Originally Posted by RCL
I have a never fired MGM 30-30 AI carbine barrel.
Could you get back to me on the 30/30 AI
Very nice 21” blued .22lr with factory sights single lug with original box
© 24hourcampfire