Home
A friend of a friend is selling his like new, never hunted with Rem 700 SPS 7mm-08. Gun is blued and has the plastic SPS stock with gray accents in stock. This gun has never seen the woods. Only the range. He is selling due to age and not hunting as much. Gun has a Timney trigger and will come with Leupold bases and rings. Scope isn’t coming with it. This gun had the BDL bottom metal as well.

I haven’t owned one of these in a long time. What would a fair price be to be in this gun? I wouldn’t mind having it, but I don’t want to be upside down in it.

All info appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year! ** link to pics in first comment
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9nE4pjgJqm5scQ1E9
Didn't I just see this movie?
Something, something, the 7mm-08 is dying. Something, something, no it isn't
Posted By: Mull Re: Price check on Rem 700 7mm-08 - 12/27/22
Here Locally New ADL Run $549. And BDL's $609.. The 7-08 Have Been Little Hard To Get... Seems Their Making 9000 Creedmore To 1 Of Ever Other Caliber.. The Trigger Willl Be a Plus..
This might help. https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/700-SPS-7mm-08/price-historical-value
Yeah, I heard the same stuff
7mm-08 is pure garbage and is dying. I am in charge of disposing of all unused components, so please send them to me and I’ll take care of them.
Thank you
Price check. Another PHUUuukn PM AUCTON..
It's a great round.

Long live the 7-08
3-500 range
500-600 would be the range I would expect
Originally Posted by SMACK
Price check. Another PHUUuukn PM AUCTON..
That would be incorrect, sir.
Aaron, those sps rifles are like 24” aren’t they. The market is getting soft again. I wouldn’t get too deep in it. Don’t you already have a few 7-08? I’m sure you’ll do a good deal.
500 with the upgrade trigger
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Aaron, those sps rifles are like 24” aren’t they. The market is getting soft again. I wouldn’t get too deep in it. Don’t you already have a few 7-08? I’m sure you’ll do a good deal.

If I get it right, I’ll thread it!
500.00 - 550.00
A lot of these price estimates are pretty low in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Huntz

I agree.
"inexpensive" 700's around here start about $700. Wish I could stumble upon some $4-500 700's!
Originally Posted by highball
500.00 - 550.00
About what you would get for one on trade around here.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Brand new. Yeah I get not the 7-08 and not the aftermarket trigger part.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Found another for a 7mm-08 in stock. $590.
Thanks for the info folks
© 24hourcampfire