Home
I've got a M700 take off stock from my 700 VS .223. The stock is a H-S Precision PSV002 Pro Series. It came installed from the factory, but I recently replaced it with a KRG Bravo chassis. It has an aluminum bedding block, thin recoil pad, sling studs on the forend and buttstock. I included the details from the H-S Precision website below. It has been well taken care of. I also have the bottom metal from my m700 short action .223 which includes the hinged floorplate, spring, follower, magazine well, spacer and action bolts. I'd like to get $350 for the stock and $175 for the bottom metal or $500 for both plus insured, tracked, shipping. I don't have a lot of posts here, but I have sold a few things recently and I'm willing to work with you to make sure we have a smooth transaction. Any questions, please let me know.

H-S Precision PSV002 – Remington 700 BDL Short Action Rifle Stock
$479.00
Fits: Remington 700 BDL right hand, short action with a varmint barrel contour.

This stock features a wide beavertail forend with a traditional pistol grip and a full length aluminum bedding block. The wide forend rides shooting bags nicely, and the slender pistol grip is a great choice for shooters with smaller hands or those who do not prefer a palm swell.
This is the same stock that was featured on the original Remington Sendero rifle.

Magazine: Remington BDL floor plate or H-S Precision detachable magazine
Barrel Contour: Aftermarket
Barrel Channel Dimensions: See Spec Sheet
Barrel Muzzle: .831" dia @ 24"
Grip Type: Semi-pistol, 1.66" at widest point
Overall Length: 31.6"
Bedding Block: Full Length
Comb/Cheek Rest: Fixed
LOP: Fixed
Forend Width: 1.92" at tip, 2.24" at widest point
Forend Shape: See Spec Sheet
Stock Body Width: 1.96"
Ambidextrous: Yes
Sling Studs: 1 rear, 1 front
Avg. Weight: 2.45 lbs. (Official Average TBD)

Attached picture 20221228_081933 (2).jpg
Attached picture 20221228_081943 (2).jpg
Additional pictures

Attached picture 700sa01.jpg
Attached picture 700sa02.jpg
Climbing back to the top.
Friday morning bump.
New years eve trip to the top
Happy new year bump
Saturday bump
If your willing to negotiate some on the stock, im interested.
Bottom metal is sold pending arrival of funds. I still have the stock.

Jr1000yarder, what do you have in mind?
Stock is still available
Back to the top
Bottom metal is sold. Thank you John.
Climbing back to the top
Friday price adjustment. $325 for the stock.
Hump day bump day
Movin on up.
Price adjustment $300 for the stock.
The stock is in excellent condition. I bought the rifle in 1995 but didn't use it much. When I did use it I used a Harris bipod or bags so it doesn't have any scratches, scrapes or dings. The buttpad is in new condition.

Attached picture 20230223_184658.jpg
Attached picture 20230223_184602.jpg
Friday ride to the top
It's almost varmint season... wait, isn't it always varmint season somewhere??? Either way, I'm due for a Tuesday bump.
Stock is still available. I'm fairly certain the unique web design wards off mosquitoes, which should result in a drastic improvement in accuracy...
It's been a bit, and I'm sure most of you were wondering if the stock was still available... Believe it or not it is.
Tag........... Been watching this for awhile.....
I’ll take it per our conversation….
SPF to John_Boy. Thanks for the excellent communication.
© 24hourcampfire