Home
The thought has crossed my mind that I should sell my Ruger GP 100 chambered in 44 Special.
I'm thinking $1050 shipped.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Why? I really like mine.
Thinking of getting a longer barreled version….
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Thinking of getting a longer barreled version….

How much longer?
I'm thinking 4-5" in stainless.
Thanks. That makes sense. Great gun. Good luck.
I’ve been wanting a 44 special for MONTHS. Wish I could justify it; I have a credit card balance and a second child that will be here in about six weeks. BUMMER!

BUMP for a gorgeous revolver. GLWS!
Nice gun from a good guy.
Good looking Ruger
Very nice Ruger. Good luck.
Thanks for all the kind words guys.
Tag
Is this a 3”?
Yes, it’s a 3” barrel.
IMHO the 3-inch is perfect for the .44 Special. If I'm going to carry a longer-barreled .44, it will be a .44 Magnum, even if downloaded to .44 Special power levels. A Charter Arms Bulldog is slightly smaller and lighter than the 3-inch GP but it won't handle a steady diet of heavy loads like the Ruger will. Somebody needs to buy and enjoy this one!
Agreed. The sad thing is 30 years ago I was the proud owner of a great condition Triple Lock S&W. Then I sold it….. Nothing like it….
Bump...
$1025…….
Bump...
Bump...
Bump...
$1015....
Originally Posted by Ram_Rod
I’ve been wanting a 44 special for MONTHS. Wish I could justify it; I have a credit card balance and a second child that will be here in about six weeks. BUMMER!

Print your response and put it in a safe place. When the new kid does something dumb, dig it out and show it to them and explain how you almost traded them for a gun before they were born!
Originally Posted by ken158
Originally Posted by Ram_Rod

Print your response and put it in a safe place. When the new kid does something dumb, dig it out and show it to them and explain how you almost traded them for a gun before they were born!

He’d also see that his dad called his impending birth a “BUMMER”. Might want to leave that part out.
1K shipped, or trade.....
Glock, S&W, Taurus 85.....
I want....I just can't right now...
Originally Posted by John_Boy

Nice.....wayy nice

Handsome in fact

Had an 44 Special Taurus UL 2" ported years ago

CaribouJack talked me outta it

Ruger is much nicer........GLWYS
Litter mates. I’d trade for a stainless 4”+

Trade for a S&W 624..... Non locking....
What Glock model are you interested in ?
43, 48, 36, 19, 30, 21, or???? Just no 10mm...
1K shipped.....
Bump.....
Don't. Just don't. 3" is perfect for .44 Special and you just won't find one again.
I have a 43x with trigicon night sights??
Traded….
YAY!!!
Just wanted to update. I traded with John Boy for the Ruger. WOW. Better than the pictures. Beautiful gun. Smooth trade, great communication. Very pleased. Thanks: John Sloan, (Kota)
© 24hourcampfire