Home
Darrel Holland laminated stock for Remington 700 Long Action ADL. Holland pillars installed. Bedded. Used but in great condition. One little ding right above rear sling swivel in picture.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/17972834/rem-700-laminate

$295 shipped
Ttt
Tag - do you happen to have an ADL magazine box?
Man is that beautiful

Hank
Originally Posted by selmer
Tag - do you happen to have an ADL magazine box?

Unfortunately I do not. Thanks, Mike
Any trade interests?
Originally Posted by selmer
Any trade interests?

Prefer to sell but would consider trades for high end (McMillan, Bansner, AG, Manners etc..) composite stock for a Rem 700 ADL LA build. Would add cash on my end for the right stock.
That’s purdy!
Originally Posted by DugE
That’s purdy!

Thank you. Forgot to mention that the recoil pad is a Decelerator. Length of pull is roughly 13.5”, exactly the same as a factory remington stock.
Ttt
$280 tyd
What does this stock weigh?

Thanks, John.
I don’t have an exact weight but when I compare it to a factory Remington walnut stock it’s a little heavier. I’d guess at least a few ounces heavier, maybe 1/2 pound. If you are looking for a lightweight stock this probably isn’t the one you want. If you want a stock that is more stable than plain walnut and looks great, this one would be good. I had a Remington sporter barrel in it and it was good for that but the inletting will allow for a heavier profile like a Sendero.
Ttt
$275
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
$265 tyd
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt