Home
Posted By: CharlieSisk Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Sisk Rifles 308 for sale
Customer ordered, made a down payment, wife found out, [bleep] hit the fan. Now its for sale, he never took possession.
Remington 700 ADL
308 Winchester
Timney trigger
Lilja # 2 contour at 18"
1x10 twist
5/8x24 threaded muzzle.
Boyds stock
matte black CeraKote
She is a shade under 7 lbs.
Surefire flash suppressor is used for a thread protector in the pictures, not included. I will put a threaded cap on in place of.
$2000 to your FFL in the lower 48.
Charlie
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: d500lnn Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Sounds like he needs a new wife
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Originally Posted by d500lnn
😂

Same thought!
Posted By: John_Boy Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Or, a set of cajones......
Posted By: hicountry Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Schhiit can the wife....
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
All the women in the world.

Make me appreciate the one God gave me!
Posted By: nimrodtracy Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

😂

Same thought!

LOL!!!
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/16/23
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
😂

Same thought!
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Or, a set of cajones......

True and true.
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/17/23
Hank Jr wrote a song "Attitude Adjustment". I think that's what she needs...
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/17/23
I'd bet a shiny new quarter that he's using his wife as an excuse. He's just another broke dick, spinless cuck.
He may be. He paid a good bit as a down payment. People do some crazy things.
Charlie
Posted By: Bugger Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/17/23
Is that a suppressor?
No. Its a Surefire flash suppressor. Not included, just on as a thread protector.
Posted By: SDHNTR Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 01/17/23
How did you thread 5/8x24 on a #2 contour? There’s enough, even at 18”?

Anything done to receiver?
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/17/23
$1600
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/17/23
As this has been setting here for a while now, I have put about 75 rounds through it. Federal GM210 primers, H4895, and 168 MK's. Shoots this combo really well. I dont have any hunting bullets to try, but I'm sure it would do fine.
Posted By: Bella1 Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/17/23
Charlie makes great rifles !
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/17/23
Told my prospective wife I was a gun lover & there would always be firearms in the house. If she took issue with that, now is the time to say so. That was 40 years ago. We shoot together often.
Posted By: TC1 Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/17/23
Ya never know. The mortgage payment for March might not be made yet and he ordered a rifle. crazy
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/20/23
$1500
Posted By: TimZ Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/20/23
Would make a great short 308 for hunting in a blind......
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/20/23
Yes it would !!!
Posted By: Bugger Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/20/23
Why do deals like this come up right after I buy a different rifle?

Mr. Sisk

Do you have tables at the Tulsa show in April?

Bugger
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/20/23
Originally Posted by Bugger
Why do deals like this come up right after I buy a different rifle?

Happens to me every time.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 03/26/23
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Told my prospective wife I was a gun lover & there would always be firearms in the house. If she took issue with that, now is the time to say so. That was 40 years ago. We shoot together often.

Not quite as long ago as you but about 27 years ago I told my future wife the same thing. I told her honestly that I’ve always loved fishing, hunting and guns and I always will so if that’s something that could be an issue please tell me now. I sh.it you not….her response was since she lived alone did I have an extra gun that she could borrow until we could get her one. I brought over my single shot 20ga and a box of #4 buck along with my heart in my hand. We spent a lot of our carefree dates traveling from one corner of the state to the other in search of upland birds, grouse, ducks, geese and whatever else was available. There were a multitude of things that came together to shine a bright spotlight on her showing my dumb ass that this girl is not only beautiful and strong and smart and independent but she’s everything I wanted in a wife….at least my perfect idea of a wife. The most important decision I was ever faced with I miraculously made the right choice.

She’s still a deadly shot and carries a 9mm everyday. Raising children interfered with her hunting (😀) but now that they’re older and hunters themselves we’ve regained the freedom, to some extent, to recapture those times.
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/04/23
Bump for a very nice rifle at a great price!
Posted By: Blackbird69 Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/04/23
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Not quite as long ago as you but about 27 years ago I told my future wife the same thing. I told her honestly that I’ve always loved fishing, hunting and guns and I always will so if that’s something that could be an issue please tell me now. I sh.it you not….her response was since she lived alone did I have an extra gun that she could borrow until we could get her one. I brought over my single shot 20ga and a box of #4 buck along with my heart in my hand. We spent a lot of our carefree dates traveling from one corner of the state to the other in search of upland birds, grouse, ducks, geese and whatever else was available. There were a multitude of things that came together to shine a bright spotlight on her showing my dumb ass that this girl is not only beautiful and strong and smart and independent but she’s everything I wanted in a wife….at least my perfect idea of a wife. The most important decision I was ever faced with I miraculously made the right choice.

She’s still a deadly shot and carries a 9mm everyday. Raising children interfered with her hunting (😀) but now that they’re older and hunters themselves we’ve regained the freedom, to some extent, to recapture those times.

Wow, that is pretty great, awesome you still feel the way you do about your wife! I have messed a couple of those important decisions up in my life, I wish I had more wisdom at them time when those decisions were made. You two are lucky to have each other.
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/07/23
Bugger
I wont be there this year.
Charlie
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/17/23
Bump
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/17/23
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
I'd bet a shiny new quarter that he's using his wife as an excuse. He's just another broke dick, spinless cuck.

He's a sad fu ck, anyway you slice it.
Posted By: CharlieSisk Re: Sisk Rifles 308 - 04/24/23
closed
© 24hourcampfire