Home
WTB-Marlin 336 SD which is the 20" barreled sporting carbine with deluxe wood in 32 Special caliber.

Also looking for a Marlin 336 ADL which has the 24" barrel and has to have the Deluxe Bishop wood in 32 Special caliber.

Also looking for a Marlin 336 ADL which has the 24" barrel and deluxe wood in 35 Rem caliber.

Will pay a very good price for original and exc. to mint condition rifles.

PM me if you have one of the above rifles you would consider selling. Thank you in advance.
BTT
Hunter is a good guy to deal with, sell with confidence
Thank you Dan87
Still looking. Anyone have one??
Still looking
I will consider other calibers but am mainly looking for 32 Spl. If you have one, lets talk.
Anyone have a deluxe 336 Marlin for sale?
BTT
BTT
BTT
I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'm curious: Why would you want your 32 WINCHESTER Special to be manufactured by Marlin? As I understand the history between the two companies, this particular cartridge was born from the competition between the two.

Anyway, free bump to the top of the page.

KP
I just bought one a month ago without the deluxe wood. Haven’t shot it yet. Also have a Winchester 94 in .32.
Originally Posted by K_P
I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'm curious: Why would you want your 32 WINCHESTER Special to be manufactured by Marlin? As I understand the history between the two companies, this particular cartridge was born from the competition between the two.

Anyway, free bump to the top of the page.

KP
Because I have the same rifles in 30-30 and 35Rem. I need those 2 rifles in 32 cal. to complete the 6 gun set. I need 3 rifles from this era then I will have the complete 9 rifle set. I never saw a 32 spl. for sale in either of the 2 rifles I am trying to buy. Never seen any pix of them either.
I wish you the best of luck rounding out your collection.

As I said, just curious and a free bump to the top of the page.

Best,

KP
Thank you Sir. They are a tough find.
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
Talk to me.
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
How about an offer of a 32spl for sale??
Anyone ever see either of these rifles?????
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT-still looking
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT-Will offer $2500 as a starting price for original slightly used condition for a Sporting Deluxe Carbine or a 336A Deluxe with Bishop wood in 32 Special. I have a extra 32 Spl. A DeLuxe that I could trade toward either of the above rifles. Also have an extra 35 Rem Deluxe to trade.
BTT
BTT-Will offer $2500 as a starting price for original slightly used condition for a Sporting Deluxe Carbine or a 336A Deluxe with Bishop wood in 32 Special. I have a extra 32 Spl. A DeLuxe that I could trade toward either of the above rifles. Also have an extra 35 Rem Deluxe to trade. Lets talk if you have one FS or gathering dust.
Originally Posted by hunter718
BTT-Will offer $2500 as a starting price for original slightly used condition for a Sporting Deluxe Carbine or a 336A Deluxe with Bishop wood in 32 Special. I have a extra 32 Spl. A DeLuxe that I could trade toward either of the above rifles. Also have an extra 35 Rem Deluxe to trade. Lets talk if you have one FS or gathering dust.
Seen this one?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/969734042
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Yes-It doesn't have the Bishop wood and the 4 holes in the waffle top ruined it for me plus I already have 2 like that one. Thank you for bringing to my attention though.
© 24hourcampfire