Home
Posted By: codybrown TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/25/23
Bought this 6-7 years ago with the intention of starting my daughters on it, but went the 10/22 route instead. Comes with everything it came with from the factory. Shot it a couple times when I first bought it then cleaned it and put it away in the safe. Has one tiny safe scratch in front of the rear sight. I checked recently sold auctions on gun broker and a black one sold for $505 + $75 shipping, and another with a scope sold for $640 + $30 shipping back in December. I'd rather not go the gunbroker route if possible. Asking $520 shipped for it. Will be cross posted so first public "I'll take it" will get it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 09wingates Re: TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/25/23
Sent you a PM
Posted By: HShunter36 Re: TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/25/23
Great little Rimfire for the kids and one that’s hard to find. Overall size is scaled to size for kids. My six year old can operate his without any issues.
Posted By: MacAtack Re: TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/25/23
I bought my daughter one and when my boy turned 5 I bought him one. They are very accurate and both kids learned to shoot open sights with these 22's. Don't see many for sale.
Posted By: 2500HD Re: TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/26/23
I bought one for my daughter too same gun as above. Very accurate. Good luck with your sale
Posted By: codybrown Re: TC Hotshot youth 22 - 01/29/23
Moved to gunbroker

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/968859084
© 24hourcampfire