Home
Both of these fixed power Schmidts are made in Germany and both have steel tubes. The glass is perfect/flawless on both.

The 8x56 is a 1” tube with minimal ring marks. A7 reticle. $775 shipped insured

The 12x56 Klassic is a 26mm tube with ring marks. Fine A7 reticle. I’ll include a set of PRI ring reducers so any 30mm rings will work. The 12x56 is a rare bird and this is the only one I’ve had/used over the years. $800 shipped insured.

Please PM and I’ll take any pictures you’d like. Thank you
Bump
To the top
Bump
Bump
To the top
Bump
Make it $750 and $775 respectively. Thanks
Bump
To the top
I have guns that wear higher power fixed scopes like this. Despite the magnification, the field of view is great and of course so are the optics.

If a person has a gun with iron sights, one of these scopes with a quick detach mount makes for a good setup. Irons for walking, optics for sitting.
the 8x56's are gems........
To the top
Bump
Up again
Originally Posted by potatojudge
I have guns that wear higher power fixed scopes like this. Despite the magnification, the field of view is great and of course so are the optics.

If a person has a gun with iron sights, one of these scopes with a quick detach mount makes for a good setup. Irons for walking, optics for sitting.
+1. I have a used S&B 8x56 (Hungarian) that I bought on the Classifieds. As mentioned above, the field of view is very good, as well as the optics are excellent (especially in low-light). It has become my favorite scope.
These are now sold (to the same gentleman). Thank you
© 24hourcampfire