Home
WTS - one Geiselle B-GRF trigger, two LaRue MBT-2S trigger. All three triggers are used and are proven to function well.

The MBT-2S is well known and currently in production and available. LaRue's website can provide any info desired.

The B-GRF is apparently no longer produced or available and info specific to it seems to be difficult to find. The "B" denotes (as I understand it) that it was a Brownell's exclusive offering available nowhere else. This trigger actually pulls like a single-stage trigger and is reputed to exhibit a relatively short reset. The "RF" stands for "rapid fire," as I understand it. It's a pretty nice trigger.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LaRue MBT-2S - $75 shipped (each) **both SPF**
Geiselle B-GRF - $135 shipped

Check, money order, or Zelle. NO paypal.

First "I'll take it" posted to this thread will be honored. Please PM to make a deal.
I’ll take a larue
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
I’ll take a larue

Shoot me a PM and we'll set it up. Thanks.
Actually I’ll take both of the Larue triggers
Well. That didn't take long, did it?

One Geiselle trigger remains available.
Good deals. What is the pull weight of the Geiselle?
I have no idea, BSA. I don't own a trigger pull scale...if it feels good, I run it and I don't care what the numbers are. But, if I had a gun to my head and I was forced to guess I would say "about 4 pounds." I could be off quite a bit, either way.
Now that I think about it, the springs are a little on the heavy side. I don't know whether changing out springs on a Geiselle trigger is a good idea or not---especially this particular one. Anyway...

Happy Friday!
Geiselle B-GRF $125 shipped.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you want it, be sure to be the one who snags it.
Up for Sunday at

$120 shipped.

I'll knock that price down more if necessary...just remember---you're not the only one seeing this.
wink
On hold, possible deal pending.
Deal won't work.

Back up at $120.

SOLD
© 24hourcampfire