Home
Posted By: fats Turkey barrels for sale - 02/09/23
Benelli SBE3 Realtree timber barrel 12 gauge 3-1/2 chamber 22” threaded for Winchoke $250 shipped

Browning New Style A5 barrel 12 gauge 3-1/2 chamber 22” threaded for Remchokes. Includes Carlson’s long beard choke. Black matte cerakote.

$275 shipped

Cut and threaded by comp n choke

I can text or email pics
Posted By: fats Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/10/23
Btt
Posted By: borden811 Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/10/23
Any idea if the sbe 3 barrel will fit a sbe2?
Posted By: borden811 Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/12/23
Up, incase anyone knows. Did some searching on the internet, and found a bunch of inconclusive information. Anyone have both, that could try a barrel swap?
Posted By: Buckshot77 Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/12/23
Originally Posted by borden811
Up, incase anyone knows. Did some searching on the internet, and found a bunch of inconclusive information. Anyone have both, that could try a barrel swap?
I seem to remember my buddies SBE 3 has an angle to it where the barrel meets the receiver. I do know my 2 is square there.
Posted By: Buckshot77 Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/12/23
Look at a close up pic of where I'm talking about. I just did and don't believe they are interchangeable.
Posted By: fats Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/12/23
Sbe3 and Sbe2 aren’t interchangeable. The receivers have changed between the 2 and 3.
Posted By: borden811 Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/13/23
Thank you, I appreciate the information. Good luck with your sale 👍
Posted By: hh4whiskey Re: Turkey barrels for sale - 02/13/23
On that same subject: I’ve been wondering if the new A5 3.5” barrels will fit the 3” guns, as almost EVERYTHING else is identical? My guess is that the extensions are different for length, but don’t know. I’d like a spare, short tube for my 3” gun.
© 24hourcampfire