Home
I have for sale a hard back copy of Roger Rule's Winchester Model 70 reference book for sale. "THE RIFLEMAN'S RIFLE"
The book is in excellent condition, with satisfaction guaranteed. I am looking for $250.00, paid via some form of check. The first "I will take it", followed by a PM gets the book. This price includes shipping within CONUS.
I will answer questions and send pictures, but "I Will Take It, trumps all.
Thanks for looking.
donsm70
PS. I will consider REASONABLE offers.
Back to the top.
donsm70
TTT.
donsm70
Thursday evening.
donsm70
Up for great book and great Campfire member. There are a lot of great firearms reference books, but this one sets the standard by which all the rest are judged. If you want to learn about the pre-64 70 or have one or a collection this is the book that is needed.
Originally Posted by hmpwinm70
Up for great book and great Campfire member. There are a lot of great firearms reference books, but this one sets the standard by which all the rest are judged. If you want to learn about the pre-64 70 or have one or a collection this is the book that is needed.

Thank you!
This is still for sale and I would go to $225 shipped. I would also consider reasonable offers.
donsm70
Alright, I'll take this. I do not have enough posts to PM. Could you send an email to justinhegland at hotmail.com to arrange payment? Thanks!
Email sent, but looks like this is sold.
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70
Email sent, but looks like this is sold.
donsm70

SPF
© 24hourcampfire