Home
I have for sale a Ruger Blackhawk old model .41 Magnum with a 4 5/8” barrel. Decent condition but for the light rub/pitting mark on barrel’s left side near muzzle. No box. Lockup and timing are spot on with it’s original lock-work. Bore and cylinder charge holes are good. Stocks/grips are the original and are solid. I’d like $850 shipped insured to your FFL from my FFL. I prefer USPS MOs, but will accept checks from long-standing members. Thanks for looking. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
up
New price - $795 shipped
bump, now $750
Very nice!
Ronnie
Tag…hmm
I wanted that gun so bad in 1988. I called my wholesaler that did not have one, but he sold me a stainless Ruger in 45 LC (that no one wanted), thus began my love affair with all things 45 caliber. Got that gun for $250, still have it.

The 41 Magnum would be my favorite otherwise.
Converted or unconverted?
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Converted or unconverted?

Ad seems to suggest its unconverted "Lockup and timing are spot on with it’s original lock-work"...
Yep, it's all original lockwork. Still a "clickety-clack" similar to a Colt SAA! wink
Oh, but for the timing! I hope this gem gets adopted quick.
bump for the low-ballers and/or tire-kickers! wink
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I wanted that gun so bad in 1988. I called my wholesaler that did not have one, but he sold me a stainless Ruger in 45 LC (that no one wanted), thus began my love affair with all things 45 caliber. Got that gun for $250, still have it.

I passed one up in 2006 for $250 then in 2016 I paid up for one at $400. I picked up another one late last year for $700 with two cylinders. I really paid up for it but I think I did ok.

.Check your messages sir
oh boy thats nice
sold pending funds
© 24hourcampfire