Home
Posted By: Bob0921 FS: 6.5 CM Brass Cases - 02/23/23
I have several different lots to sell. I have been getting into LR shooting over the last several years (collecting brass etc.) and finally broke down and bought some Lapua brass to use, so I am cleaning out some of my collection. All has been de-primed and washed - nice and clean! Hornady brass has moreā€¦

This is all once fired brass.

S&B - 100 pcs $30 shipped

Aguilla - 120 pcs $34 shipped (These had a crimped primer pocket that I deburred)

Hornady - 150 pcs $80 shipped - this brass has been fully processed, I resized this brass, trimmed to length (1.918),deburred the flash holes, then weighed the brass - three separate batches of 50, one batch has 0.4gr variance in weight, the other two have 0.7gr variance. I think I might have annealed two of the batches. They were neck sized without an expander ball - so if you buy them you should probably run them through again.

If you want to combine more than one batch shipping will be less, I use the small flat rate boxes.

I prefer a check or money order but can do discreet PPFF if it makes it easier for you.

Thanks for looking!

Bob
Posted By: pdkillr Re: FS: 6.5 CM Brass Cases - 02/23/23
I'll take the hornady pm me please would like to do paypal. Thanks
Posted By: Bob0921 Re: FS: 6.5 CM Brass Cases - 02/25/23
PM inbound
Posted By: Bob0921 Re: FS: 6.5 CM Brass Cases - 02/25/23
TTT
© 24hourcampfire