Home
Up for sale is my sweetheart of a Remington model seven chambered in .260 Remington. Gun is unfired and is as factory new. Not a mark on it anywhere. These .260’s are extremely rare to find with the 1:8 twist barrel to the point where Remington stamped it on there. Even more rare to have it in factory CDL form. This has about this nicest piece of wood I’ve ever seen on a newer seven as well. Gun weighs a whopping 6lbs 1.6oz on my postal scale. If you ever wanted a model seven trust me this is the one you want. I’ll do $1450 shipped for this beauty to your ffl from me with a copy of drivers license. Im sure I have a few sets of light weight talleys around here as well if purchaser wants them for an additional $30

Cash check or money order all good with me. I will take PP as well as long as done discreetly and done as friends only if you want it shipped faster. Oh and my fellow PA boys and girls other shipping options available for you. Regardless gun will be shipped in a brand new with tags case, in a brand new U-Line rifle shipping box.

First to post an I’ll take it on the open forum followed by a timely PM gets the rifle.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post and for any and all responses.

Drew

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sweet rifle!
Hang tight on the talleys, came up with 2 sets of leupold base and rings so far and a timney trigger. Still on the hunt for the talleys. Anyone else have wayyyyy too much stuff haha?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][url=https://postimages.org/]
Factory box, manual, etc?
Originally Posted by Kram7088
Factory box, manual, etc?

No, no and no. What you see is what you get my friend.
Thanks
Well. This one won't last long. Very nice hunting rifle right here.
Update….. found a set of talleys for model seven.
Had one just like it, sold it last year kind of regretted letting it go. GLWS
Gotta' ask. Any trade interests?
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70
donsm70

Nothing really coming to mind. I am a Remington rifle guy. If you got an idea feel free to bounce it off me. Thank you for reaching out.
I don’t need this..
I don’t need this….
I don’t need this…….

very nice rifle
Originally Posted by stang5021
Originally Posted by donsm70
donsm70

Nothing really coming to mind. I am a Remington rifle guy. If you got an idea feel free to bounce it off me. Thank you for reaching out.

Thanks for the response. I will look and get back to you.
donsm70
Up for the lunch crowd.
Anyone want a beauty?
Stang, where are you located in PA?
Originally Posted by MarkFed
Stang, where are you located in PA?
Priceville, PA
Kutztown PA (south eastern)
New price $1350 shipped to your ffl with a set of leupold rings and bases thrown in the box with the gun.

Let’s get er gone boys and girls.
Sending you a PM with my phone #.
Still for sale…. For now.
I’m pretty and need a new home.
Still available.
PM to you
Originally Posted by AUTgr
PM to you
Replied
Figured I’d bump it again see if any interest.
I want it, I just don’t wanna pay that much...
$1295 shipped to your ffl with a set of rings and bases in the box. Bottom dollar boys and girls. 1:8 twist .260!!
SPF
© 24hourcampfire