Home
Had this mounted to a Tikka CTR I sold last week. This includes the bottom metal that is set up for factory CTR magazines.

Like new condition includes all parts. Will ship in original box. Also includes "hook cover" accessory (already installed in photo standard cover is below it). $370 shipped.

[Linked Image]
Bump
$350 shipped
Bump
Am I seeing this right… is there a knotch for a left hand bolt on the far side, or is that a shadow?
Wayne
Nope both notches you’re seeing are in the rh side. One is in the aluminum chassis part and one below in the green plastic part. Optical illusion from the angle of the photo
$340 shipped.

These are $400 plus shipping new. This is in like new condition was installed on gun but didn’t leave the house.
Would my T3x Lite drop right in?
It would but you’d have to buy a CTR mag. The stock does not use the tikka bottom metal but does reuse the magazine. I don’t have one because it went with the rifle when I sold it. You would also have more barrel gap in the forend area.
Ok thanks.
I am unable to PM you, but I may be able to receive. If you would like, PM me how to contact you.
Thank you in advance!
I can’t send you a pm either says you are over the limit.
sorry, I don't know exactly what to do, but would like to buy the stock. Maybe we'll figure out something.
Would this fit a Tikka Tactical 308?
Originally Posted by Skullworks
Would this fit a Tikka Tactical 308?

The t3/T3x action footprints are all the same. The chassis does not use the t3 bottom metal or action screws it comes with it’s own hardware. This particular chassis is designed to work with the Ctr magazines not sure if the tactical mags are the same. If they are not you would have to buy a Ctr magazine that fits your chosen cartridge. The chassis can’t be modified to fit other mags. When you buy it from KRG you have to choose between aics mags or ctr. I went with Ctr because the rifle I had came with one.
Last price drop $325 shipped.
Hopefully be in contact today through a pm. Thanks Chris. Can send USPS P.O. out asap.
I'll Take it. PM sent.
Sold pending funds
If this falls through let me know please
Don't think I can pm yet either though
© 24hourcampfire