Home
Looking to sell my Jack O'Connor Model 70 tribute rifle. This is the version with the recoil pad. It is brand new in the box and has never been shot or even had the bolt installed.

$3,400 + shipping, price is firm because I don't really want to sell it and if it doesn't sell I'll probably just start using it.

First "I take it" gets it.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Nice rifle! GLWYS. It's a tough market for collectibles these days.
Originally Posted by Dinny
Nice rifle! GLWYS. It's a tough market for collectibles these days.

Thanks Dinny, she's a real beaut! I really don't want to sell it but it's time to start clearing out some of the ones gathering dust. If it doesn't sell my pre-64 70 will go instead and I'll just start using this one.
Bought one. Shoots like a dream. Mine has the high grade stock a metal buttplate. Will never be for sale. They did something different when they built these rifles! 3400 wouldn't even begin to touch my rifle.
Featherweight?
They have a featherweight barrel, and a slimmer stock that a sporter, with a leupold 1 inch scope it will weigh right at or just under 8 pounds like Jack's original. Great rifle here!
Originally Posted by Sharps1874
Featherweight?

Coyote10 is correct - this thing is really really light I think Winchester's specs said it was a little over 7 lbs.
Who's Jack O'Connor?

Just kidding , bump for a nice rifle...Joe
Pardon my ignorance, would this be a BACO rifle with the enclosed box trigger or is this built on the classic action?

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Pardon my ignorance, would this be a BACO rifle with the enclosed box trigger or is this built on the classic action?

Thanks!

Great question! This is a BACO model with the MOA Trigger. You can see all the specs online here:

https://www.winchesterguns.com/products/discontinued/rifles/model-70-jack-o-conner-tribute.html
Thank you sir, gorgeous rifle and good luck with the sale.
Originally Posted by WillD
Looking to sell my Jack O'Connor Model 70 tribute rifle. This is the version with the recoil pad. It is brand new in the box and has never been shot or even had the bolt installed.

$3,400 + shipping, price is firm because I don't really want to sell it and if it doesn't sell I'll probably just start using it.

First "I take it" gets it.

Your picture links don’t work...
Check your settings. I see them just fine.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Check your settings. I see them just fine.

Me too!
donsm70
My other Model 70 sold so looks like this one is about to become my primary hunting rig so no longer for sale.
Good choice. You won't regret keeping this one, but you would surely regret selling it.
© 24hourcampfire