Home
Posted By: shooter42 Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 03/12/23
This is a new Eagle View Arms barrel stub kit for the Encore. It Includes the monoblock unit, the extractor, locking bolts and spring. Also have the 12 page instruction manual. I can text pictures if you need them. I would like to get $225 shipped. Make a public "I will take it" then PM me for payment details.
Posted By: shooter42 Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 03/13/23
back up
Posted By: Bonemaker2 Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/20/23
Hi There. I actually have 8 of those stub kits but no instruction manual. I had given it to a Gunsmith and he misplaced it. Any chance I could get a copy of that manual? Seem the EVA guy has disappeared and their website is gone as well.
Posted By: shooter42 Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/20/23
i will have to go and look to see if I still have it. might have sold it already.
Posted By: Bonemaker2 Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/29/23
Sounds good, thank you.
Posted By: kmcclain Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/29/23
I have one of those Eagle View Arms Encore Stub Kits. Just looked in the box and it only has a mini-CD which I assume the instructions are on. No paper instructions were included when I got it, which has been several years ago. I forgot that I even had it. I have a USB CD drive around here somewhere. When I locate it I will see if the CD is the instructions.
The CD has the manual on it. Copied it to my HD.
Bonemaker2,
I am PM'ing you so we can figure out how to get you a copy.
Bonemaker2,
it says you are over your private topic limit. I assume you need to clear out some PM's.
Not sure how you got your PM's full with only 2 posts.
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/30/23
With only two posts, I don't think he will be able to pm yet.
Posted By: kmcclain Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 06/30/23
Bonemaker2,
I attached the manual to this post.

Attached File
Posted By: Bonemaker2 Re: Encore Barrel Stub Kit - 07/11/23
Thank you very much fot the PDF. I was off line for a while. I also find this forum a little awkward to manouver through and am still getting used to it. Nice to see some EEVA stub kit info available. Thanks again for the info. I will try to stay up to date.
© 24hourcampfire