Home
I am selling this for a good friend, but I have the gun in hand and I will be handling the transaction.

I have contacted Pedersoli and this gun was built in 1995. It has been well cared for and is in "like new" condition. Hammers and triggers work as they should and bores look good (as best as I can see without a bore scope)

New this gun is $1870 with tax from Midway. We are thinking $1400 shipped is a good place to start, but if we are out of line, please let us know. If you have any questions, please PM me and I will get back to you. Gun is in Eastern NC.

Link to Midway listing. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022199928

Thank you,

I a new to this forum, but have a long history on LRH with same name. Please contact me directly or check on me on the other forum to verify my creds. I cant post pictures for some reason, but if you contact me with a cell number I can send you pictures of the gun. I think my files are too big, or maybe because I am new to the forum and don't have the history.

Roger
Great rifle!
Should sell fast. Excellent price!
Best to use an app like postimages.org to post pics here.

Nice gun.

Let me give you the Fire's greeting....... GFY! 😁
Sexy
Those are awesome rifles I have the same one .It's super accurate to be a double .I use to shoot 1 inch groups with each barrel at 75 yards .The finish and wood is awesome on them .The double adjustable sites are awesome .I put primer adapters on mine and it shot as fast as a 3030 lever gun .
Very neat gun! What caliber is yours?

..whoops, I expanded my screen and see You have .50 caliber in the title.., Thanks
© 24hourcampfire